• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Divinity #2 A cover first print seems to be rising a bit. This series has legs, and might know how to use them

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Collectibles-/1/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=divinity+2&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

These are actually still available for cover -15% off on Midtown. hm

It's funny that some of the incentive variants have lower results than the A covers.

for whatever reason I look at the 1A covers as being more 'pure' than variants...a 1A is what you'd find on a spinner rack in the 60s or 70s.

I prefer the 1A art as well. Actually, a complete set of either all A or all B covers would look nice together.

Infinity Gauntlet is 2 days from release, and the 1:25 is going ham on eBay.

2 copies pre-ordered at my lcs. Will make a nice little chunk to pay for this weeks new books off this one alone! :insane:

:cloud9: love that cover, see potential with this, book, not just have to track it down tomorrow

is Inferno #1 Granov variant going to be heating up too?

Looks like a few sales in the $20-$40 range on eBay so far. Mine just shipped from DCBS, and I'll be throwing it up for auction once it arrives. Let the hype commence!

Edited by F For Fake

$18.50? There are BIN's that are cheaper than that, and don't forget that this has a $6 cover price.

a lot of VF's being sold of this one

Looks like a few sales in the $20-$40 range on eBay so far. Mine just shipped from DCBS, and I'll be throwing it up for auction once it arrives. Let the hype commence!

besides the sweet cover, anything special?

Not that I'm aware of. Ordered it through DCBS when I saw the cover because I thought it was nice. But if it is selling for three or four times what I paid for it, the cover won't be enough for me to hold onto it.

This thread needs a name change . . . :sumo:

Divinity #2 A cover first print seems to be rising a bit. This series has legs, and might know how to use them

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Collectibles-/1/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=divinity+2&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

These are actually still available for cover -15% off on Midtown. hm

It's funny that some of the incentive variants have lower results than the A covers.

The original covers are a lot better: how they used the painted artwork and the graphic design… they managed to give them quite a unique mood.

The two variants with the painted covers are nice… :cloud9:

To "Tweet Moderns"?!

Seriously, I feel like I'm reading a twitter feed. There are like 5 different conversations happening. hm

To "Tweet Moderns"?!

Seriously, I feel like I'm reading a twitter feed. There are like 5 different conversations happening. hm

I can't see the forest from the trees. ;)