• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,102 posts in this topic

Very curious to see what happens with the Tec 27 CBCS 3.0 - and if the price is "soft" relative to CGC. If so, smart money is on a quick resub through CGC. I know if I was in the market for a Tec 27 I would be all over this one.
you haven't thought about owning two? (shrug)

Thought about it...? Absolutely! I've also thought about being a rock star, a professional tennis player, a movie star...

isn't that what you are already ... in your free time ?

Very curious to see what happens with the Tec 27 CBCS 3.0 - and if the price is "soft" relative to CGC. If so, smart money is on a quick resub through CGC. I know if I was in the market for a Tec 27 I would be all over this one.
you haven't thought about owning two? (shrug)

Thought about it...? Absolutely! I've also thought about being a rock star, a professional tennis player, a movie star...

isn't that what you are already ... in your free time ?

:signfunny:

Anyone know anything about this.

TEC 31 CGC 5,0 sells on ebay for $115K?

Disregard saw it was re-listed.

Right. Doesn't appear as if anyone has made an offer to this point.

So what is fmv on the Tec 31 5.0? I think eye appeal might play a factor in the sale price.

Agreed. Also, page quality may play a factor. That being said, based on what the CGC 4.5 copy sold for in March on CC, I would guess 100k or so.

So what is fmv on the Tec 31 5.0? I think eye appeal might play a factor in the sale price.

Agreed. Also, page quality may play a factor. That being said, based on what the CGC 4.5 copy sold for in March on CC, I would guess 100k or so.

What did the 4.5 sell for?

What did the 4.5 sell for?

Idle speculation from the cheap seats, but I have a suspicion he would take an offer of $100K.

Idle speculation from the cheap seats, but I have a suspicion he would take an offer of $100K.

that's my old copy as of a few weeks ago. Beautiful and structurally every bit a 5.0. The dust shadow is much lighter in hand.

My thoughts exactly.

Does anyone have an inkling on what the FMV of something like this might be ? (shrug)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141692232229?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

-J.

it sold here raw for $1200. I'm going to guess $2500 tops

For a torn out front cover ? Stupid money.