• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,086 posts in this topic

Wow. OK, so...that begs the question: Why resub through CBCS?
pq change from lt/ow to cr/ow.... I didn't buy the book initially because the lt/ow "scared" me...

I know another boardie that also passed on this book due to the light tan PQ.

Now even more curious to see if the seller's gamble pays off given the history. In all likelihood the winning bidder will not be as well informed.

Too many back to back auctions.

This

In certain cases, I definitely think this is true - especially if your #1 priority is in a later auction, and you have to choose between passing on other big books and waiting for your chance at Moby . In this case, though - chances are that if you are interested in the Tec 27, this IS your white whale, and everything else is just white noise.

Peter you can upgrade anytime buy the book than the upgrade will be cheaper

Perhaps hm

If those are the books you have in the pic The Gotham Collection than you need to get the book in any grade. The collection looks great. ^^

Edited by woowoo

Very curious to see what happens with the Tec 27 CBCS 3.0 - and if the price is "soft" relative to CGC. If so, smart money is on a quick resub through CGC. I know if I was in the market for a Tec 27 I would be all over this one.
you haven't thought about owning two? (shrug)

Very curious to see what happens with the Tec 27 CBCS 3.0 - and if the price is "soft" relative to CGC. If so, smart money is on a quick resub through CGC. I know if I was in the market for a Tec 27 I would be all over this one.

Primetime. I thought we are on the same time frame your post says 8:04pm its only 6:06 now?

Edited by woowoo

Primetime. I thought we are on the same time frame your post says 8:04pm its only 6:06 now?

your settings may be off? I know the boards runs on EST.

Thought about it...? Absolutely! I've also thought about being a rock star, a professional tennis player, a movie star, independently wealthy...

Thought about it...? Absolutely! I've also thought about being a rock star, a professional tennis player, a movie star, independently wealthy...

sounds like a winner to me :)