• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

Wizard St Louis Cover. Another decent cover. Maybe WW planned them to get better as the year went on. Get the Madison, Vegas, Raleigh, NoLa ones out of the way.

a83aa0_1a2d45d9668b4ebe925a055ed08c8bc5.jpg

a83aa0_b6aa156c03a9453d9667d4ef003518cd.jpg

Now that is an awesome cover and I'm glad I'll be there to get this one. Outstanding!

*runs to ebay*

so i have a question... i popped into my LCS today to get my pulls and a couple variants... they got shorted last week on WD 141 and the rest came today... turns out one of the copies has an error... one issue has 2 copies stapled together... it has another copy of 141 stapled right in the middle of it, cover and all... i know collecting things like this is kind of a niche market... but im thinking about grabbing it... they have no idea what to price it at... so what kind of offer should i throw out...? or is it even worth grabbing....

so i have a question... i popped into my LCS today to get my pulls and a couple variants... they got shorted last week on WD 141 and the rest came today... turns out one of the copies has an error... one issue has 2 copies stapled together... it has another copy of 141 stapled right in the middle of it, cover and all... i know collecting things like this is kind of a niche market... but im thinking about grabbing it... they have no idea what to price it at... so what kind of offer should i throw out...? or is it even worth grabbing....

Grab it.

Grab it.

Grab it...PM me....sell to me....repeat....

Grab it.

Grab it...PM me....sell to me....repeat....

^^

It's a crazy world when a #2 9.8 sells for the same as #1 9.8

:ohnoez:

Yep.

That's why I threw my #2 cgc ss 9.8 up on the bay for something crazy obo lol

Just got TWD #84 for a couple bucks with this printing error:

It's not rectangular, it's trapezoidal. Was it worth my couple bucks or less/more?

It just looks like bad factory cutting to me (shrug)

Yeah, it is. I know it isn't worth much, but I just wanted to understand if this is common or not. I had never seen a trapezoidal book lol

I got this book just because it was only $2 and I actually needed #84 in my collection. I was wondering if from a collector's point of view it is just a book to be dumped in the recycle bin or if it could still be worth something.

I'll keep it anyway because I like it :whee: