• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

Welcome aboard to the new readers. Check out the official facebook group too sometime at www.facebook.com/invincibleuniverse

If anyone is going to Special Edition : NYC stop by Ryan's table and say hi. I'll be sitting there with him.

See you there... That will be my first stop right after the NYCC ticket line.

Game Over = Fire Sale ??

Naw, man. Game over like retire from the Invincible game. Im about to do some crazy stuff with the other commissions, but, OA is for keeps. There are still maybe a half dozen pages out there somewhere that I want, but, I've completely exhausted all my resources, no idea where they are.

I always wondered. Is the universe that Invincible is based in the one created by Erik Larsen?

Dragon is in Invincible's universe. Invincible is in his but they are separate. Events in one book do not cross over.

Edited by Invincifans

"My cotha is stuck!"

Just in case you really don't want to be spoiled...

Sorry to see Battle Beast go, but LOVED the final splash with the Battle Beast fur... awesomeness.

Great issue (again). Love where this is going!!

New page (64, p1) plucked from Ebay.... Gotta Love Conquest!

Screen%20Shot%202015-03-25%20at%2012.07.54%20AM_zpsomadqaxb.png

Invincible%2064p1_zpsky2w20cu.jpg

I feel like you are my OA eskimo brother.

hahaha! thats funny! does that mean Mike got the sloppy seconds? eeewwwww! just kidding, fellas, great page for both of ya!

oh yeah, also, here is my Lord Argall commission i picked up from Ryan this weekend. love it!

image_zpst9fzggxd.jpg

If a store or show has back issues of Invincible for sale, which ones are you buying? Example: 1 thru 12.

Patrick

If they are the right price:

#1 - 1st full Invincible & Omni Man

#2 - 1st Robot, Eve, and a bunch of others

#5 - 1st full Allen

#9 - 1st Monster Girl

#11 & #12 - Fight with Omni Man

#26 - 1st Oliver

If a store or show has back issues of Invincible for sale, which ones are you buying? Example: 1 thru 12.

Patrick

Buy 1-12. Low print run. That is all that can be said about that. There are key issues but they are not worth much.

13 falls in the lower print run. 14 and on were a strong uptick of orders. 10 was the lowest ordered issue, followed by 12, and then 11.

Villain first appearances haven't garnered much for demand, but the biggest would be #16 for Angstrom, #44 for Annissa, #61 Conquest, and Invincible Returns for Thragg.

Edited by Invincifans

13 falls in the lower print run. 14 and on were a strong uptick of orders. 10 was the lowest ordered issue, followed by 12, and then 11.

Villain first appearances haven't garnered much for demand, but the biggest would be #16 for Angstrom, #44 for Annissa, #61 Conquest, and Invincible Returns for Thragg.

13 had a weak cover but good for a small sketch op.

But when the series becomes mainstream , the villian and supporting characters will be worth something.

I also enjoy #1 thru 12.

#44 is a big one for me. Largely because I love the cover and character.

What is Dinosaur Junior's 1st appearance?

Patrick

I'm going to guess this is for Dinosaurus. His first was #68 then Universa was #69. Powerplex was #59 as well. Good 10 issue run introducing Conquest, Universa, Powerplex, and Dinosaurus in a very short period.

Patrick

If they are the right price:

#1 - 1st full Invincible & Omni Man

#2 - 1st Robot, Eve, and a bunch of others

#5 - 1st full Allen

#9 - 1st Monster Girl

#11 & #12 - Fight with Omni Man

#26 - 1st Oliver

Keep a look out for the Noble Causes 3 Variant as well. Gets good money in the higher grades. Can't imagine the print run is very high.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291480324889?afsrc=1&rmvSB=true