• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Art behind glass: Show off your framed art!
11 11

2,015 posts in this topic

Boris did this one for me. This is an in progress photo. I picked it up last night when he called to say it was finally done. It will be framed next week. It looks a lot better in hand and more vivid.

It's not too hard to figure out what cover it was based on :)

Silver%20Surfer%20vs%20Thor%20.jpg

Boris did this one for me. This is an in progress photo. I picked it up last night when he called to say it was finally done. It will be framed next week. It looks a lot better in hand and more vivid.

WOW WOW WOW! Congrats on this!

Malvin

WOW WOW WOW! Congrats on this!

Malvin

What Malvin said. That's terrific!

Awesome!!

The colors just pop, even on my phone.

!!!

That is insanely Awesome! (worship)

first post on the forum. i'm fairly new to the original art game, but these are the first two pieces i got framed. hopefully there will be more coming in the near future!

batman beyond #1 (2015) cover by bernard chang.

CGyjatoUIAA4BOL.jpg

superior spider-man #10, page 05 by ryan stegman.

CEnFuKFUMAApYCd.jpg

Da-Yum!!

I recently got a few pieces back from the framer. I actually bought the frames separate and just had them mat and place the art. Seemed to be a much cheaper option. Also to change out the glass was fairly inexpensive. I haven't put them up on the wall yet.

Nq3RwgE.jpg

XVnVjcW.jpg

I recently got a few pieces back from the framer. I actually bought the frames separate and just had them mat and place the art. Seemed to be a much cheaper option. Also to change out the glass was fairly inexpensive. I haven't put them up on the wall yet.

Nq3RwgE.jpg

XVnVjcW.jpg

That's a nice Jae Lee piece and it framed up well,

My latest piece. The Justice League Trinity, pencils by Sorah Shibao and inks by Nicki Andrews.

I'm very pleased with this piece. I love the frame and matte, I feel it really makes the B&W pop. It should go nicely in my office.

lZwQ4M1l.jpg