• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

i feel like im the only one reading this book :/

You're not! :hi:

It's still the best book on the stands IMO. So sad to see it winding down, but I'm curious to see what Kindt does with thst universe after its all over.

Mind MGMT fo life!!!

Fantastic article/interview with Matt courtesy of Entertainment Weekly.

Makes me sadder and more excited all at the same time.

"So there’ll be that interactive element on the last page of the last issue, and it’ll be in the book too so if you get that last book, on that last page—bring it up to me and something weird will happen. [laughs]"

This sounds awesome. Can't wait to see what Matt has come up with.

I :cloud9: this series.

I have read through the series (thus far) multiple times. And I feel like a m0ron each time. Reading it again, I feel like a fool when a obvious clue goes over my head.

For instance, page 8 of issue 13. It was so obvious at the beginning of the third story arc that sleeper agents were being woken by the content of the TV commercial.

Prediction

It was the male immortal who sent Meru a hidden message via the Field Training Guide -- not Bill.

I think we'll find out in due time (maybe we've already found out; I'm still on the fourth story arc).

Fantastic article/interview with Matt courtesy of Entertainment Weekly.

Makes me sadder and more excited all at the same time.

Great article. Love this series. I (woefully) admit I'm behind on my reading, but have every issue and hardback so I need to get caught up.

I am up to date with Mind MGMT. This is such a great series!

Now to chase after the Dark Horse Presents collections that included Mind MGMT.

As for the fields guide:

I now understand. The Mind MGMT fields guide is in each person's head.

Now it gets me wondering if someone can delete or edit another agent's field guide.

hm