• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Probably wouldn't qualify as "hot" just yet, but the Anti-Monitor seems to be regaining some prominence in the DC Universe lately. Any chance Crisis on Infinite Earths #6 gets some heat?

It will now.

Probably wouldn't qualify as "hot" just yet, but the Anti-Monitor seems to be regaining some prominence in the DC Universe lately. Any chance Crisis on Infinite Earths #6 gets some heat?

Well it also goes to completion, Crisis 7 and 8 have been hot for a while, so why not get the whole series? Particularly in HG. ;)

Well it also goes to completion, Crisis 7 and 8 have been hot for a while, so why not get the whole series? Particularly in HG. ;)

orrrr..

Just get the rarest COIE item out there:

RECALLED DF signed HC

orrrr..

RECALLED DF signed HC

You're not serious are you? Money, money money . . . it's not about the money. I wouldn't want that if it was given to me . . . and if it was, it would be on the first stagecoach out of Dodge! lol

orrrr..

RECALLED DF signed HC

it's not about the money

Divad! Someone hacked your account!!!

New Mutants #18 (first appearance of Warlock) seems to be heating up. People are starting to appreciate The Demon Bear Saga again, hurrah!

But the art was horrendous. This is from memory I haven't read it in a long time.

I pulled out a copy today and concur with your assessment of the artwork. It was brutal - looked like chicken scratching in some of the panels. lol

New Mutants #18 (first appearance of Warlock) seems to be heating up. People are starting to appreciate The Demon Bear Saga again, hurrah!

But the art was horrendous. This is from memory I haven't read it in a long time.

I pulled out a copy today and concur with your assessment of the artwork. It was brutal - looked like chicken scratching in some of the panels. lol

Everything else is done correctly though, despite the chicken scratch art style, which is why he draws comics for a living and you don't :)~

:applause:

Everything else is done correctly though, despite the chicken scratch art style, which is why he draws comics for a living and you don't :)~

Don't get me wrong - I like his artwork, but some of the New Mutants stuff looks like it was done in 5 minutes and this issue is one of them...........

Don't get me wrong - I like his artwork, but some of the New Mutants stuff looks like it was done in 5 minutes and this issue is one of them...........

I bought Sienkiewicz's NM run off the rack when I was in high school and was like "WTF is this?" It was so chaotic and different, especially considering the era. Still love it

Not sure if this is Copper or Modern, but Static #1 from 1993 has blown up.

They officially confirmed Jaden Smith will be playing him in an upcoming media property.

Even my worst, unsealed copies moved for $15 this morning.

They officially confirmed Jaden Smith will be playing him in an upcoming media property.

I'm RICH!!

(This is getting old. I have to come up with a new slogan.)

Wow! I'm sure that's good news for sellers... not sure it's good news for fans of the character.

Jaden Smith always looks frustrated that he can't get his single-serve milk carton open. hm

enhanced-buzz-31956-1381775288-0.jpg

Wow! I'm sure that's good news for sellers... not sure it's good news for fans of the character.

Jaden Smith always looks frustrated that he can't get his single-serve milk carton open. hm

enhanced-buzz-31956-1381775288-0.jpg

Barf.

-J.