• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,599 posts in this topic

Drake is canadian. He's a rapper, in the loosest definition of the word.

Wrong.

He's running through the 6 with his woes, you know how that should go.

You know how that should go.

jhughes7312012 - hasn't paid.

In all of my BIN listings it clearly states in a single line: "Payment expected upon purchase, will ship within two business days of receiving Paypal payment."

5/19 buyer makes offer on a BIN/OBO

5/19 I accept offer, Ebay sends automatic notice.

5/21 I send my own invoice reminding him to pay.

5/22 I send him a reminder email.

5/22 buyer responds in entirety "I'll send tonight"

5/24 Still never paid - I open Unpaid Item claim on ebay.

Q1: Do you guys use Ebay's "Unpaid Item Assistant" to automatically open/close unpaid claims?

I am of the mindset here and on eBay that if someone doesn't pay I am not reminding them. I simply list the item and move on and do not force the issue.

Mind you I will not deal with them again with rare exception but I simply move on. More problems seem to caused especially around here in forcing the issue.

Unless you choose the option in your listing to have them make instant payment that wont stand up I dont think.

I file after around 4 days or so and it acts as a reminder about 80% of the time and they pay.

I am 90% sure I checked the box for immediate BIN payment required - but I can't go back now and look at it to be 100% sure.

All of my other listings I posted around the same time have the option checked, but I can't know for sure for this item.

So - do you use Automatic Unpaid Assistant? What's it like?

I am of the mindset here and on eBay that if someone doesn't pay I am not reminding them. I simply list the item and move on and do not force the issue.

Mind you I will not deal with them again with rare exception but I simply move on. More problems seem to caused especially around here in forcing the issue.

So do you just cancel the sale and relist the item?

So do you just cancel the sale and relist the item?

FB I file a claim but I do not remind the guy - if he hasn't paid in ten days he didn't want it anyway.

Here - after thirty days the book goes back up for sale. I invoiced you, you responded and said great. If you didn't want to pay in 30 days then you don't want the book. After that I relist and unless the boardie has a good reason I won't do business from a selling perspective again. It's not a deal breaker as far as talking to them again on line or engaging in fun conversation... It just means that they cannot pay or are a slight bit irresponsible in making payments - I would have to hold them to tighter restrictions moving forward in order to do business with them again. For example they might be required to pay within three days or it is made available...

The public drama is a bit much sometimes.

jhughes7312012 - hasn't paid.

In all of my BIN listings it clearly states in a single line: "Payment expected upon purchase, will ship within two business days of receiving Paypal payment."

5/19 buyer makes offer on a BIN/OBO

5/19 I accept offer, Ebay sends automatic notice.

5/21 I send my own invoice reminding him to pay.

5/22 I send him a reminder email.

5/22 buyer responds in entirety "I'll send tonight"

5/24 Still never paid - I open Unpaid Item claim on ebay.

Q1: Do you guys use Ebay's "Unpaid Item Assistant" to automatically open/close unpaid claims?

I used to have the unpaid assistant settings set at 4 days, now I have it set at 2 days. If someone snipes in at the end and doesn't pay within 2 days, eff 'em. I don't have to time to waste tracking down deadbeats