• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
19 19

2,970 posts in this topic

:bump:

Had a good day today I got a Cool Avengers Double Cover in the mail today from Bordie Ihcomics Thanks Leroy (thumbs u

A91dc.jpg

Got a Rare Triple Cover also in the mail today off ebay

SSM156tc.jpg

And I found my first Triple Cover in the wild today at a local Flee Market :cloud9:

E1tc.jpg

my first double Triple day. :banana:

It has been a Very good week for Amazing Spider-Man Double Covers :cloud9:

147.jpg

A Foil card stock Triple Cover that is not that thick because the first 4 wraps and the center 4 wraps are missing what a strange book. (shrug)

394.jpg

A Cool Double Cover that has one cover then the first 4 wraps then the other cover and the whole inside again. :cool:

537.jpg

And this is the Newest Double Cover ASM I have now.

682.jpg

Would CGC grade such a book, since the outer cover is loose?

Yes.

A8.jpg

Edited by cosmic-spider-man

Today. I had found 2 comics with double covers among the lot I brought from CL. I am only went through 1/3 by inspect and still have more yet to check. What are the odds in finding 2 comics or more?

Which being up another question... What is the value in having double covers in all grades? This is something I don't see in guide given the topic subject. I will take photos to show the ones I found later