• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KAMALA KHAN
1 1

879 posts in this topic

Quick question, is K. Khan taking part in any of the current marvel events? Secret wars, infinity gauntlet, a force, etc etc....just looking for reading material.

(thumbs u

This might be of some help...

Last Days

...or just old news!

I did read a supposed twitter slip that they where going to reboot with a new #1.. If true I am sure there will be 30 variants.. Who knows. I think all of the reboots and events are why people have put so much value in first appearances.

Maybe I'm wrong and that Avengers story is pre-SW?

I just found this -

Yeah, if you haven’t noticed, I’m a big Ms. Marvel fan. Kamala was easily the best newcomer of last year, and I would HATE to lose her. Now granted, I’ve been told by writer G. Willow Wilson that there’s “nothing to fear”, but at the same time, I’m seeing advertisements for her tie-in to Secret Wars being about how “Kamala has to grapple with the end of everything she knows, and discover what it means to be a hero when your whole world is on the line.” So I guess we’ll just see, but either way, I’m hoping she sticks around, and we have our inevitable Ms. Marvel/Captain Marvel crossover, along with something else I’d like to suggest…

https://jygersrant.wordpress.com/2015/02/19/10-post-secret-wars-wishes-expectations/

Here;s another vote for her post SW and in the Avevengers.

This is the cover of Marvel's Free Comic Book Day offering, teasing the All-New, All-Different Avengers, which assumably will be released after Secret Wars wraps up in June under the same title. The characters will obviously be revealed over time, but it speculation of course is half the fun.

I'm guessing that's new Cap/Falcon in the middle — with wings again and the shield, obviously — and that looks like Iron Man on the left. I'm going to guess the Vision is on the upper-right, given that the character is wearing a cape and Vision will be a major part of the Age of Ultron movie. As for the bottom, this looked like Spider-Man to me... until I noticed his buccaneer-style boots, which Spidey doesn't wear.

Your guesses in the comments, please! (And the next Free Comic Book Day is May 2nd, so mark your calendars.)

http://io9.com/thor-and-ms-marvel-headline-the-new-avengers-after-sec-1693383188

From my perspective, that's the worst argument yet...

It goes to show, never take the word of others but search and research yourself.

Referring to the source material... good start (thumbs u

However, when that source material is already in question, further evidence is required. Forming opinions unsupported by key references is not research.

It goes to show, never take the word of others but search and research yourself.

However, when that source material is already in question, further evidence is required. Forming opinions unsupported by key references is not research.

I like this, from the link:

I think we should be able to close this debate once and for all.

Someone is new to comics collecting.

What are you referring to?

What source material is in question?

Just stick with Marvel Point One and you can't go wrong.

And that audio with talking about 14 being her 1st app in the background, I don't see anyone in the background but in the foreground I see a 45sh woman with brown skin who looks nothing like Kamala...maybe she's pregnant with Kamala and this the 1st Cameo Womb shot.

Edited by krighton

Just stick with Marvel Point One and you can't go wrong.

And that audio with talking about 14 being her 1st app in the background, I don't see anyone in the background but in the foreground I see a 45sh woman with brown skin who looks nothing like Kamala...maybe she's pregnant with Kamala and this the 1st Cameo Womb shot.

lol

This reminds me of the x-23 in test tube debacle on wolverine 80.