• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE HULK #181 CLUB
24 24

1,668 posts in this topic

you know it is a crazy high demand book when a copy missing the mvs clears 4 figs. Qualified or not it is an incomplete copy (1.0 or less in my book)

you know it is a crazy high demand book when a copy missing the mvs clears 4 figs. Qualified or not it is an incomplete copy (1.0 or less in my book)

You’re absolutely right. Even with a married mvs wrap it should not be close to the price of a normal copy. Here it is even incomplete…

Yep I agree the book looks too nice

I think the highest qualified copy is a 9.6...

I dunno it's either you mind or don't mind the coupon was cut out... I already have a copy locked away wouldn't mind having another at my fingertips...

What's interesting a 9.2 qualified sold for 1700 last year according to gpa, that's nuts and an 8.0 qualified for 900 this year? What's going on with this book?is he gonna be in the movies? I should have grabbed that book the second I saw it