• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
42 42

9,387 posts in this topic

Thanks. I took the advice of many, and bought the highest grade (with what I consider great eye appeal), that I could afford :cloud9:

My scanner crops it. But this is my first CGC comic ever. All raw comics up till now. Couldn't be happier with this :cloud9:

p><p> Congrats!  It

Thanks. I took the advice of many, and bought the highest grade (with what I consider great eye appeal), that I could afford :cloud9:

My scanner crops it. But this is my first CGC comic ever. All raw comics up till now. Couldn't be happier with this :cloud9:

p><p> Congrats!  It

Syd Shores on Kirby. :applause:

Got this back from CGC recently. I had this down as a VF-, so the assigned grade was quite a surprise.

DSC_0021%20777x1280_zpspmmcxw4m.jpg

(worship)

Cheers Phill!

Yes, I recall you promising that you would scan the book when it got back from Florida. Love your copy and love the book. Extremely undervalued IMO, Congrats on a great book. (worship)

Here's Captain Marvel Jr. 114 cover dated October 1952 002_1.jpg

And here's a new addition to the collection:

Mystery in Space 50 cover dated March 1959.

I believe we have a cover swipe here. Please weigh in. Thanks.

005_2.jpg

Edited by Stevenrams

Mailman brought this today. On the border between Silver and Bronze...

bb82.jpg

That's an amazing cover! Wish they would do more covers like that, nowadays every cover is boring with everyone standing around in a group shot or is just plain boring.