• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

I assume that everyone got their Boba Fett books by now. I had two orders (10 each). I received one last week, and my other order finally came in yesterday.

I'm not thrilled that it took a month but whatever, I'm not going to get into that again, but wIth that said, look at what was in the package

20150521_083915_zpsxzqdnl7b.jpg

pretty cool I must say :headbang:

We're always quick to criticize, but we gotta give kudos when deserved :applause:

That is super cool!!!

I've sat back and watched a bunch of you guys get worked up and some nearly freaking out over this Fett shipping out. I personally would have never expected it to come any sooner. I also wouldn't have expected a single guy (who obviously has other work to do) to be able (even with a little help) to easily pull this all off. He had to receive all his books, receive all your orders, process all your orders, gather and pack all your orders, and try to take care of any hiccups that arose while trying to continue with his own normal life. That would be tough for anyone. I also wouldn't be suprised that he had problems trying to keep up with all of this and answer a thousand emails that he would have to backtrack and verify info on to be able to answer. Big companies don't often have great communication. This is an artist who put out something that many of us were hoping for.

But anyhow, those little doodles are awesome. I'd keep them paired with your Fett issues permanently! (I wonder if any other people received these but didn't notice and tossed them?)

(I wonder if any other people received these but didn't notice and tossed them?)

Oh man! Why'd you have to go and say that!?

:eek:

Ironically I didn't see them either, they fell on the floor, lol, they were mixed in with the brown paper wrapping paper.

(I wonder if any other people received these but didn't notice and tossed them?)

Ironically I didn't see them either, they fell on the floor, lol, they were mixed in with the brown paper wrapping paper.

People checking their garbage yet? :)

I found mine in the recycling. Nothing on it.

I found mine in the recycling. Nothing on it.

248BF94D-6017-42BC-AE1F-B7C5C5094E19.jpg