• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Does 215 Ink put out any other monthlies or is just Enormous. Most of their site is sold out, and I'd love to see if they have anything else worth checking out based on how great Enormous is.

Maybe EnormousComics can clue us in? Anything to watch out for?

Pay no attention to the 215 site. It's not as accurate as can be. They do out out some really good series. As well as having a team of the most down to earth owner and creators I've come across.

Came across this on the 215 Ink page, if Tim/EnormousComic is involved even in design I'm in. Tim is this an on going, anything you can tease?

What title are you referring to on the 215 site? Not sure judging by your question.

Does 215 Ink put out any other monthlies or is just Enormous. Most of their site is sold out, and I'd love to see if they have anything else worth checking out based on how great Enormous is.

Maybe EnormousComics can clue us in? Anything to watch out for?

Pay no attention to the 215 site. It's not as accurate as can be. They do out out some really good series. As well as having a team of the most down to earth owner and creators I've come across.

Came across this on the 215 Ink page, if Tim/EnormousComic is involved even in design I'm in. Tim is this an on going, anything you can tease?

What title are you referring to on the 215 site? Not sure judging by your question.

Sorry tim meant to include this tweet snapshot.

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-21%20at%206.32.38%20PM_zpssiofnuzy.png

Thanks Tim, 215 Ink really looks like its on the rise as a publisher thanks in no small part to Enormous!

SPIRITUS looks amazing, release date on that?

January 2016. Working on it now. Be on the lookout for artist Michael Kennedy. He's going to be a star.

Hey Tim not to hijack your thread, but yes Tim is working on design for a forthcoming 215 Ink series co-created by myself and Eugene Ward (Top Cow's 2012 Talent Hunt Winner). Happy to answer any questions, in PMs or others, but lets keep this thread KAIJU and Enormous related.

Who's ready for season 2?!

Edited by Glitch215

Hey Tim not to hijack your thread, but yes Tim is working on design for a forthcoming 215 Ink series co-created by myself and Eugene Ward (Top Cow's 2012 Talent Hunt Winner). Happy to answer any questions, in PMs or others, but lets keep this thread KAIJU and Enormous related.

Who's ready for season 2?!

Welcome to the boards!

You guys!

Enormous OA right here!

Some cool news coming around Colossal: Tales of Enormous. You might want to consider it now.

http://matteruniverse.com/2015/05/22/love-this-artist-jason-copland/

I loved this double page spread when I first saw it in the Field Guide preview, just had to have it (thanks Court/jjeanius).

4757750a6f415a3f6b6087a0843e3244.jpg

Is anyone working on a registry for Enormous?

Disclaimer: I know almost nothing of the registry world.

Not working on a Registry per se, but I've been a supporter of Tim as he's a good friend and my Comic Industry Yoda since Day 1 so I have every cover to date of Enormous except the NYCC. Plan on getting them all signed by Tim and Mehdi, one day, but for now they are in mylar, in a short box, inside of tupperware boxes, in dry storage.

Just for those of you who don't know Tim aka EnormousComic did all our design work, logo, cover, IFC/IBC and he's one of the best in the business.

A man of many talents, one of the most selfless guys in the industry and deserves every once of success he's seeing with Enormous. Watch out for Spiritus too, also on 215 Ink, Flutter vol. 2 and a bunch of other things that are in the works. We're on the come up, thanks for all the support and keep watch, we're just getting started!

215-ink-300.png

Edited by Glitch215