• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WYTCHES - Scott Snyder & Jock

1,106 posts in this topic

I'm not sure what exactly I was expecting from this book, but I had huge expectations.

I dropped it after three, and I don't even miss it.

Crazy for a Snyder/Jock book, as I love them both.

The I is for Image preview story was really good too.

I messaged him to see if he had a realistic number in mind, and he claimed he had offers over $1000. I have my doubts, and I offered way less. If you're selling, pm bc I'm looking to buy

Edited by Bigmoney80

Agreed. I am curious where he got it from. Was he the buyer for $88?

I sent him a message asking if he really had offers over $1k. He ended the listing. lol

I sent him a message asking if he really had offers over $1k. He ended the listing. lol

I sold it to him back in March...

And where did you get it?

And where did you get it?

Carlos at GC

Does anybody else think this book would be better without the paint splatters? I read the series last night and at the end of one of the issues they show the process to layer the art. Looked much better without all the extra splotches.

Does anybody else think this book would be better without the paint splatters? I read the series last night and at the end of one of the issues they show the process to layer the art. Looked much better without all the extra splotches.

Yes and no. They add a nice effect sometimes, but are often way overused. It would be more effective to reserve it for certain tense scenes, etc., rather than every page.

I hate them. :sumo:

Finally got around to reading #5 & #6.

That's more like it! Pretty good story under all that spray paint. I'm probably going to check out the next arc when it's released. I'm hoping there is a bunch of lore about the Irons and Wytches that goes right back to their origins.