• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

Simply toys is tough to get an XM pre order through now a days. By the time the PO goes live almost they're entire allotment is just about gone with all the pre pre orders. I too have an inside guy in Singapore who I order all my XM statues from as well and unfortunately if you have not been with them since almost the beginning you are out of luck with them as well. I just received both my Wolverine and Hawkeye this past week, both awesome statues and worth the money to me.

Simply toys is tough to get an XM pre order through now a days. By the time the PO goes live almost they're entire allotment is just about gone with all the pre pre orders. I too have an inside guy in Singapore who I order all my XM statues from as well and unfortunately if you have not been with them since almost the beginning you are out of luck with them as well. I just received both my Wolverine and Hawkeye this past week, both awesome statues and worth the money to me.

:sumo: Pictures!

Also Secret Compass carries XM. They have increased their alotment, decreased their shipping cost, but have increased prices. Still cheaper than ebay.

http://www.secretcompassonline.com/search.php

Also

http://www.specfictionshop.com/search?q=xm

But they have a lot allocation and have recently bumped up their prices.

Edited by AnthaiHERO

XM stuff looks great, but being in Canada, it would cost me and arm and a leg to get one by the time shipping and currency conversion gets taken into account. For me to bite the bullet, it would have to be a piece that just blows my mind depicting one of my favorite characters, and the only one that qualifies as of right now for me is Magneto, which is now out of the question. The rest, from what I've seen, each have minor things that bug me. I actually think Hawkeye looks amazing, but I'm not enough of a Hawkeye fan to shell out the dough.

I'm sure I'll pull the trigger eventually. Really hoping they eventually get the license to distribute to North America.

Speaking of XM, they just posted their 1/6 X-Men (Nightcrawler, Gambit, Colossus, Rogue, Archangel, and Jubilee) vs Sentinel....and the retail on this blows Magneto secondary market prices out of the water.

FB_IMG_1432086146860_zpspwnmgohh.jpgFB_IMG_1432086159385_zpskepldkfi.jpgFB_IMG_1432086162964_zps0vqsq1sx.jpg

Edited by AnthaiHERO

One of my Sideshow's best! Now you need Venom! and maybe Carnage...

I do want Venom, although I'm waiting to see if they make a new one before shelling out $1000+ for the comiquette. Seems like a no-brainer for a re-visit, especially now that they're doing a new Spidey line. Can't wait to get the new Spidey PF next to this one.

One of my Sideshow's best! Now you need Venom! and maybe Carnage...

I do want Venom, although I'm waiting to see if they make a new one before shelling out $1000+ for the comiquette. Seems like a no-brainer for a re-visit, especially now that they're doing a new Spidey line. Can't wait to get the new Spidey PF next to this one.

I can only hope for a 1/4 scale fully sculpted Venom. A part of me thinks we'll see the Sinister Six before a new venom.

Now just gotta wait a year to get this in

Wfiae4P.jpg

Yup. Also looking forward to the variant reveal.

Yea, hoping its not just a repaint

If they do another symbiote I'm thinking they'll change the base slightly and the left hand to accommodate the location of the Web shooter.

I'm hoping for a superior with arms and all.

So XM just got ordered to stop making all mutant and xmen related statues.

That sucks. Lots of people are going to be upset that the Cable isn't happening.

So XM just got ordered to stop making all mutant and xmen related statues.

That sucks. Lots of people are going to be upset that the Cable isn't happening.

I was looking forward to Cable and a Brown suit wolverine. The deadpool I can live without because SSC already knocked it out of the park. Looks like Phoenix will be the last one released.