• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

This book needs a boycott.

But I doubt it'll come to that. ES and his skeleton crew will sink this ship for certain. They're the biggest thing wrong with the book.

But I doubt it'll come to that. ES and his skeleton crew will sink this ship for certain. They're the biggest thing wrong with the book.

-1 E.S is what ruined this book not Nate. Says another Nate....Nate's unite form the head!

-1 E.S is what ruined this book not Nate. Says another Nate....Nate's unite form the head!

-1 (or +1 I'm confused lol ) Im also excited to see this return. Victories over mental illnesses of any kind are so much more important than release schedules or big headed writers. I think this is great news! (But I'm biased as a mental health professional (thumbs u )

-1 (or +1 I'm confused lol ) Im also excited to see this return. Victories over mental illnesses of any kind are so much more important than release schedules or big headed writers. I think this is great news! (But I'm biased as a mental health professional (thumbs u )

I can't criticize another Nate so I'm giving him a pass and hope he's doing better. Nate powers activate!

I can't criticize another Nate so I'm giving him a pass and hope he's doing better. Nate powers activate!

Wait a cotton pickin minute!!! You're a "NATE" as well.....aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Are you THE "Nate"? Or are you Neo-Nate? It all fits now. :)

Wait a cotton pickin minute!!! You're a "NATE" as well.....aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Are you THE "Nate"? Or are you Neo-Nate? It all fits now. :)

I'm Natevegas baby!

JaxsterLasVegasSignFlashing.gif

Edited by natevegas

Is it really though for a front and back cover? The series only currently has six covers and I haven't seen another out there. I may be biased because it looks good with my other NWM pages ;) I was very happy to pick it up for that price though.

In August’s solicits, a new printing of Nowhere Men Volume One was featured, with word coming that it is prelude to the return of the series in the fall. Why is it time for that book to come back, and will its return impact They’re Not Like Us in any way?

ES: Not really. They’re two different projects, and as far as the scripts go, I’m ahead on both of them. Simon is a machine in terms of generating pages, and since there’s a break between issues six and seven of They’re Not Like Us while we get the trade out, it’s looking like we’ll probably be finished with over half the second arc by the time we return in August. And Nowhere Men won’t be back until around the end of the year, so They’re Not Like Us will actually be heading towards its second break around that time, so there’s not a lot of actual overlap.

Why is it time for Nowhere Men to come back? Well, because it can, mainly. I would have liked to have it out sooner, obviously, but there have been a lot of complications outside my control. I get a lot of email about the book — people really seem to want it — so now that we’re nearing a place where we can come back and actually get issues out on a monthly basis, we’re going to see how it goes. The second arc kind of completes the story that started in volume one, but it’s really dependent on how well the new issues do whether or not we’ll continue on past that point. It’s been gone a long time, and I’m not delusional or anything – people hate that kind of mess and they may not be wiling to give us a second chance.

Link

http://sktchd.com/interview/the-kids-arent-alright-eric-stephenson-on-the-world-of-theyre-not-like-us-and-future-of-nowhere-men/

Edited by james1miller

Image needs to hype this as much as they can. I still have a few copies of #1 1st prints that I found in a long box that I need to sell. lol

Edited by kimik

Image needs to hype this as much as they can. I still have a few copies of #1 1st prints that I found in a long box that I need to sell. lol

internet comic sellers like you are the type of people E.S. hates the most.

internet comic sellers like you are the type of people E.S. hates the most.

Pretty sure he hates speculators more than Internet comic sellers (thumbs u