• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fenomenol fawcett fetish featured
9 9

1,875 posts in this topic

Just arrived today (courtesy of our friend Dale Roberts). I've always liked this cover as to me it's an 'in joke' nod to the Captain Marvel serial of the 1940's (complete with dummy) :D

Captain%20Marvel%20Adventures%2063_zpss2fvxvup.jpg

Just arrived today (courtesy of our friend Dale Roberts). I've always liked this cover as to me it's an 'in joke' nod to the Captain Marvel serial of the 1940's (complete with dummy) :D

Captain%20Marvel%20Adventures%2063_zpss2fvxvup.jpg

Nice!

Captain Marvel had a lot of fun covers, and during the WW II period he had relatively few war covers. I think that might be holding some of these books back these days -- and making it easier for those of us who like them to acquire them!

I don't think I ever posted this one, but seeing that an 8.0 copy just sold today for $1,379 on ebay :o , I'm quite happy to have this copy:

Wow38_70_zps96673a4e.jpg

Nice copy Croc! I think the purple cover added to the allure. (thumbs u

That's inspired art by Jack Bender. :applause:

I don't think I ever posted this one, but seeing that an 8.0 copy just sold today for $1,379 on ebay :o , I'm quite happy to have this copy:

Wow38_70_zps96673a4e.jpg

Nice copy Croc! I think the purple cover added to the allure. (thumbs u

Always a favorite cover...and one of only two WOW COMICS I ever bought.

mm

Wow38_70_zps96673a4e.jpg

WOW!

(Stupid puns aside, that is a great book :) )

picked up another of the master 7-18 pursuit just now. i was following a few books that would've upgraded some raboy covers, and they went HIGH. i think the market is starting to recognize that great run of books. earlshaw is doing darn good with his ebay sales.

IMG_2016.png

picked up another of the master 7-18 pursuit just now. i was following a few books that would've upgraded some raboy covers, and they went HIGH. i think the market is starting to recognize that great run of books. earlshaw is doing darn good with his ebay sales.

IMG_2016.png

Nice pickup.

Do you know the story behind the Fawcett collection earlshaw is selling? According to his eBay listings, he seems to have rushed them to market, saying he didn't have time to get them "pressed or cleaned." hm

no details; he came on in march and said he'd picked up a near full run of fawcett's, with many eldon's among them. see...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=15&Number=8456896&Searchpage=1&Main=372886&Words=+earlshawcomics&topic=0&Search=true#Post8456896

Thanks. I missed that thread. I bought the Master 25 shown in the thread from him on eBay a couple of weeks ago. It was graded a 6.5. One of my favorite covers from the run.