• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

acceleratedintelligence

attempting a Paypal cc charge back claiming unauthorized charge after he received the CGC graded comic and did not agree with the grade. Opened an ebay case against me, threatened a neg, gave me a neg(removed by ebay), ebay ruled in my favor now he's trying with paypal.

ebay member: Testeagleoz

Another member who filed a 'item not as described' on the seller (and won :o ) because he didn't agree with CGCs grading and believes it's the sellers responsibility to ensure the book is graded accurately.

Again: WHAT? What are the details of this? (Was the comic returned safely for a refund?)

I'm just curious how a buyer justifies trying to argue that the CGC graders are wrong.

He believes that cgc made a mistake on the grade and the onus is on the seller to ensure that the book in the slab should reflect the grade that its been given. If not then its the sellers responsibility to have the book re-graded.

acceleratedintelligence

attempting a Paypal cc charge back claiming unauthorized charge after he received the CGC graded comic and did not agree with the grade. Opened an ebay case against me, threatened a neg, gave me a neg(removed by ebay), ebay ruled in my favor now he's trying with paypal.

ebay member: Testeagleoz

Another member who filed a 'item not as described' on the seller (and won :o ) because he didn't agree with CGCs grading and believes it's the sellers responsibility to ensure the book is graded accurately.

I get this when trying to block them:

Testeagleoz : Invalid User Id

make the first letter lowercase. For some reason, eBay is case sensitive for blocked user lists.

I tried blocking with lower case and it still says invalid user ID. At least dude has left.

testeagleoz

legion564 -won a raw ASM 4 variant and got buyer's remorse after I sent it, before he even got it because "I need to save money for comic con". Refunded him and he mailed it back unopened, but still. Was a pain

make the first letter lowercase. For some reason, eBay is case sensitive for blocked user lists.

I tried blocking with lower case and it still says invalid user ID. At least dude has left.

testeagleoz

You might have misspelled it, or maybe you copied/pasted with an extra space at beginning or end.

That id is valid, and here is the eBay link .

legion564 -won a raw ASM 4 variant and got buyer's remorse after I sent it, before he even got it because "I need to save money for comic con". Refunded him and he mailed it back unopened, but still. Was a pain

Yeah, that's ridiculous. If you need to save money, figure that out before you bid on somebody's item.

ebay ID:

redrosecomics

melisschuc

packers1181

the middle one is his girlfriend.

guy is named brian poppe - he finally paid after i basically called him out on the bs and called his cell phone every day for a week. long story short he bought it, didnt pay, canceled, 3x in a row.

Actually, if you care about condition at all, they're probably doing you a favor by blocking the sale.

edit to add:

I just checked your Feedback Left For Others.

You've left zero negatives or neutrals for sellers in the last year.

What is his comment about your feedback being "scary as hell" and you "punishing" sellers based on?

Seriously, there's much, much better sellers to deal with than arambo comics.

Edited by Number 6

Actually, if you care about condition at all, they're probably doing you a favor by blocking the sale.

edit to add:

I just checked your Feedback Left For Others.

You've left zero negatives or neutrals for sellers in the last year.

What is his comment about your feedback being "scary as hell" and you "punishing" sellers based on?

Seriously, there's much, much better sellers to deal with than arambo comics.

I had no idea what the guy was talking about. I have never run into a seller like that in 14+ years on Ebay. I have left 1 maybe 2 negatives in that span I believe. One was for an item I paid for and never received and the other was for a CGC comic that was sent in a bubble mailer and splintered. I deal with many sellers and have never really had a complaint until armbro_comics.

Below was my original post that I deleted a page or two back and that started the confusion.

I nominate seller armbo_comics to be included on the blocked sellers list. I was trying to fill some holes in my ASM and Valiant collections and he had some listed that I was looking to purchase (about 30). All the comics listed had a "Make Offer" and I made offers for all about 15 to 25 cents below what he had them posted for. I do this often as some will be accepted but others are countered. I usually accept the offer, ask for an invoice and pay. After making the offers I realized I forgot to see if the seller combined shipping so I went back and looked but none said if he did or didn't. The below messages are what followed. There are no gaps, I did not leave any out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 1

To: armbo_comics

Subject: electrabuz has sent a question about item #230954904146, ending on Feb-17-15 03:45:19 PST - Shadowman 1992 series # 6 near mint comic book

Sent Date: Jan-22-15 19:09:42 PST

Dear armbo_comics,

I just submitted several offers for some of your books. I meant to ask if you combine shipping prior to doing so but forgot to. Do you combine shipping?

- electrabuz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 2

To: electrabuz

Subject: Re: electrabuz has sent a question about item #230954904146, ending on Feb-17-15 03:45:19 PST - Shadowman 1992 series # 6 near mint comic book

Sent Date: Jan-22-15 19:41:08 PST

Dear electrabuz,

we do not bag and board books under 5.00

we do not accept offers on items which are on sale already

I do not think we are the place for you to shop, just do not think we are good enough for you my friend, no hard feelings take care

- armbo_comics

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 3

To: armbo_comics

Subject: Re: electrabuz has sent a question about item #230954904146, ending on Feb-17-15 03:45:19 PST - Shadowman 1992 series # 6 near mint comic book

Sent Date: Jan-22-15 19:46:09 PST

Dear armbo_comics,

I'm sorry. I meant no disrespect with the offers. I thought you would counter. I understand if you cancel the offers and again, I meant no disrespect. Thank you for your time.

- electrabuz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 4

To: electrabuz

Sent Date: Jan-23-15 05:00:40 PST

Dear electrabuz,

your feedback record is scary as hell, do not want to take the chance you are having a bad day and you feel like teaching another one of

the 'bad' sellers of ebay whos the boss...pass, you should be aware though how you are perceived publicly, thanks

- armbo_comics

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 5

Dear armbo_comics,

Ok. I was just trying to fill some gaps in my Valiant and ASM but if that is how you feel, I understand. Thanks again for your time.

- electrabuz

Final Message

Dear electrabuz,

you don't seem like a Neanderthal in your emails to be honest, you seem respectful and civil, might be wrong in our assessment, and if so, apologize deeply

if you really just want the books, send me a list of the books to my email(rkalpe337@rogers.com), I can get a bulk price with a paypal invoice saving ebay fees and making the lot cheaper, if not, that's cool too, take care

- armbo_comics

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just thought it was a weird exchange and still don't know what he meant by I scared him. I have left maybe 2 negatives in 14+ years of buying and selling on eBay. I didn't buy the books and I was not out any money. After I posted this originally I got some comments that made me feel like it wasn't that big of a deal and it probably isn't. I posted it again to clear up some of the confusion in the thread. Have a great day everyone.