• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

Wow! So, the Comic Bug is selling a set for twice as much as they were selling at the "mini con" ($25 vs. $65). When I spoke to them on Saturday, he said, they would be a "little" over cover.

Edited by Praxis52

I thought they were going for 20.00 at the store for the regular version?

Either way.. theyre all gone pete tong

They were originally $10 for the color and $20 for the sketch copy. The set was $25 each which was limited to 1 per person.

They were originally $10 for the color and $20 for the sketch copy. The set was $25 each which was limited to 1 per person.

I've seen Comic Bug's auctions, but I just can't justify paying $25 alone for the colored 6th print or $40 for the B&W 7th print. I'll let this one ride until the hype prices die down.

I've seen Comic Bug's auctions, but I just can't justify paying $25 alone for the colored 6th print or $40 for the B&W 7th print. I'll let this one ride until the hype prices die down.

Yup I belong to the same school. They seem to be selling at those numbers, but I just cant tell if this will be a keeper or not..

Sometimes a limited print run just doesnt pick up steam..

Heres an example

The art was absolutely horrible in this issue.

Say what you will about Silk art but at least the artist draws well enough so you can tell who is who

Edited by krighton

The Bug is a great store, good people. Got my copies for $20 and $10 , love this cover. The bug had a heelofa FCD

One of the highlights of the event will be the opportunity to get your hands on the Free Comic-Con Day exclusive “Edge of Spider-Verse” #2 which features the debut of Spider-Gwen one of the most surprising and outstanding characters to invade the comic market in the last decade. This comic will come with a variant cover by “Lola XOXO” creator Siya Oum, who will be in attendance, and be available for $10. Robbi Rodriguez the interior artist for "Edge of the Spider-Verse" #2 and the designer of Spider-Gwen's costume will also be on hand to sign copies of this exclusive cover.

They had over 40 creators there at an auditorium they rented. It was an event