• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,601 posts in this topic

Anyone else watching these? Some of the prices seem to be a little crazy...like this one..The entire spine is taped. Maybe I should stop upgrading my collect and keep the lower grade ones ::shrug:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wonder-Woman-98-Color-Touch-Tape-1st-Silver-Age-App-New-Origin-DC-1958-GD-/361281720355?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item541e119023

That price is crazy....restored GD- at that price. I may just list my copy on Ebay.

I will pay crazy money for a nice WW #98. I have a CGC 4.0 and really want to upgrade!

Why would anyone want a copy of this (shrug)

Wonder Woman's Silver Age origin was re-told in 3 parts across issues 98, 99 and 104.

Now back to our regularly scheduled GA posting...

Anyone else watching these? Some of the prices seem to be a little crazy...like this one..The entire spine is taped. Maybe I should stop upgrading my collect and keep the lower grade ones ::shrug:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wonder-Woman-98-Color-Touch-Tape-1st-Silver-Age-App-New-Origin-DC-1958-GD-/361281720355?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item541e119023

That price is crazy....restored GD- at that price. I may just list my copy on Ebay.

I will pay crazy money for a nice WW #98. I have a CGC 4.0 and really want to upgrade!

98 is considered first Silver Age WW, with new origin story etc..

Story (not a flashback) that continues in following issues.

I see Strange just beat me to it.

Edited by Rip

Probably the same reason someone would want to collect the titles of some obscure, long-dead publishing company of the 1930s. :whistle:

:o

Pretty far-fetched, I know, but there are all kinds of people in the world. :insane:

One of my new favorite book. From the Southern Belle Collection. Love the providence of this book.

:cloud9:

I'm not familiar with the provenance though. hm

:news: What rock have I been under . . . :eyeroll:

http://www.comicconnect.com/load_page.php?page=Southern_Belle_Collection

Thanks. That's the link. Maybe you'll find something for yourself. :wishluck:

Brannon. Bryan is the kid.

lol oops! I'm getting old. :grin:

I can never remember names :preach:

I advocated for names to be added to profiles :P

Great idea! :idea:

Most folks avatars had clues to their names, mine included (Bob=Boba), so it wasn't a very popular idea.

Most folks avatars had clues to their names, mine included (Bob=Boba), so it wasn't a very popular idea.

Mine has a pretty big clue.

Mine has a pretty big clue.

That's a good place to put a clue hm