• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a positive thread to make Comics General better.
3 3

3,896 posts in this topic

Not sure if you saw this one of mine before.

9052245544_26dd7c0b9c_c.jpg

mm

Fantastic Marty! You are right,don't think I have seen that one before,but right up my alley!What a great cover,striking with all the colors over the black...looks like Steve Ditko was inspired by it for his Captain Atom books.

You have a knack for picking covers ill love! :applause:

Ibelieve so...well in Canada im certain.When I originally posted it I was wondering if it was USA,rest of world as well.

Also was curious about value...I mean,I hoard everything,but...I found them at a thrift shop,two different examples.

Not comic related,but....

newcomiron003.jpg

Even when being positive makes folks negative.

On a different note....ive been thinking of trying to round up all those Spire Comics,already have a small collection.Just gotta get a list,and one at a time....

Keep focused! stay positive.love thy neighbour and all that.

Just read a whole whack of Alien Encounters sent to me by surprise,and loved them.I had already read some of them,and remembered how much I didn't like the story Patience in issue one...anyone else care to discuss?

Such gorgeous covers,shame they seem to be overlooked...stories on the whole are good as well.

Number 8 is my all time fave....

Spring is here!Hide your comics from the sunshine!

Put a Time magazine over them while reading outside!Protect those colours,seem to read something serious!

Not that comics are not serious!Seriously great!!