• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

GOTHAM Season 2 Details Reveal More On 'Hugo Strange', 'The Joker' And 'Arkham Asylum'

"There are major stories that are going to hit Jim [Gordon] at the end of the season. One involves him chasing down this serial killer that Milo Ventimiglia is playing that is going to have a crushing impact on him personally that's going to revert around all next year."

So, I recorded last week's ep, and it got erased before I could watch it.

*GRRRRRRR*

Same thing happened last night.

:frustrated:

Last week's hasn't popped up on the On Demand channel yet, either!

:ohnoez:

-slym (wearing blinders in this thread)

So, I recorded last week's ep, and it got erased before I could watch it.

*GRRRRRRR*

Same thing happened last night.

:frustrated:

Last week's hasn't popped up on the On Demand channel yet, either!

:ohnoez:

-slym (wearing blinders in this thread)

I believe the show didn't come back on until 4/13. So you should be missing only one episode.

:foryou:

There was some Gotham episode that aired last week. It might have been a repeat, but I can't say for sure as I didn't get to see it. All I know is my DVR doesn't record the time slot, but just the show I am trying to see, and it was definitely recording something last week on FOX at 8PM.

That would explain why there's nothing on the On Demand channel yet... so I kind of hope that's the case.

-slym

Did they set out to make Barbara so freaking annoying...Laurel in Arrow pales in comparison.

God yes.

I have no problem with her sleeping around, and in fact I think it is good and progressive to portray female characters that are unashamed of their sexuality in the same way that male characters always have been. Although deciding to spend the night engaging in god knows what unconventional debauchery after walking into the Ogre's BDSM dungeon was a step too '50 shades' if you ask me.

But I was expecting her to show a bit of backbone once she realised she was in trouble, not become this whimpering, cowering wreck. Did she really sell out her parents? What?!? Was she just broken at the end there? If so, the character cannot be redeemed. She is a pathetic coward.

The show's really picked up with these last three episodes though. Am enjoying it a lot again.