• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

Has anyone that ordered Boba (raw) from JTC gotten a shipping notice yet?

I'm order #3173 and still showing a status of "Processing".

I decided not to worry about it or email or anything until May. Then I will go on the warpath! :sumo:

The action figure covers are popular because they look like the action figures did hanging on the rack at a store.

The black & white Luke looks like a page from a coloring book.

Those are very different types of nostalgia.

I'm sure the rarest action figure cover will be valuable, whatever it is, but if it doesn't look like the action figure hanging in the store... it's not as cool as it COULD have been.

Agreed. The BW action figure variant seems to be throwing too many variant gimmicks onto one cover. Why not make one for Deadpool too?

B/W action-figure Death-of-Yoda Deadpool variant FTW!!!

:grin:

The action figure covers are popular because they look like the action figures did hanging on the rack at a store.

The black & white Luke looks like a page from a coloring book.

Those are very different types of nostalgia.

I'm sure the rarest action figure cover will be valuable, whatever it is, but if it doesn't look like the action figure hanging in the store... it's not as cool as it COULD have been.

Agreed. The BW action figure variant seems to be throwing too many variant gimmicks onto one cover. Why not make one for Deadpool too?

B/W action-figure Death-of-Yoda Deadpool variant FTW!!!

:grin:

:sick:

I received my order today actually.

what order number were you

this is how you do it, just dump and run.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-4-Boba-Fett-Action-Figure-Variant-John-Tyler-Christopher-10-Copy-Lot-/171769035383?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27fe3b7a77

Edited by krighton

Gwarnage.

fNAmvGU.jpg

i dont even have an account on their website for some reason... just a paypal receipt from my payment...

i dont even have an account on their website for some reason... just a paypal receipt from my payment...

Same here... I just checked my paypal receipts and noticed that there's no shipping addresses attached to the payments.... hm

Is anyone putting a complete run of action figure covers together? As in outside of SW, be really cool to see them all gathered up back to Scud #9. If I'm not mistaken I believe that's when it began. I'm definitely not due to other want list books on my priority list but they are definitely awesome looking. Granted if I see a double pack action figure pop up with Han and Greedo I'll be all over it! Matter of time I guess for a double SW action figure cover.