• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lazarus - New Image book by Greg Rucka and Michael Lark

696 posts in this topic

Issue 16 is out today, a stand-alone story with some great first ever internal art by Owen Freeman on top of a side story by Lark. The world building continues to expand and this is one of the most unique single issue comics I've read in a long time. I can't believe it wasn't nominated for the Eisners in any single category.

Issue 16 is out today, a stand-alone story with some great first ever internal art by Owen Freeman on top of a side story by Lark. The world building continues to expand and this is one of the most unique single issue comics I've read in a long time. I can't believe it wasn't nominated for the Eisners in any single category.

Agreed! Owen and Eric did an amazing job on the pages they worked on, which add extra depth to the entire story and it simply wouldn't be the same without it. It feels like there are more pages of story content than there actually is because of the amount of detail on each of the digital pages. Quite possibly my favorite issue to date.

She just isn't physically imposing enough. They could do camera tricks to get around that, and her name may carry enough weight that it wouldn't matter, but I'd like to see some other options.

She's a strong latina woman...my money in a fight would be on her everyday of the week my friend. (thumbs u

She just isn't physically imposing enough. They could do camera tricks to get around that, and her name may carry enough weight that it wouldn't matter, but I'd like to see some other options.

She's a strong latina woman...my money in a fight would be on her everyday of the week my friend. (thumbs u

5'5 < 120 lbs.

5'5 < 120 lbs.

I wouldn't want to test her. Her first role she trained for 5 months at an actual boxing gym for the role.

Splash Page Art has just posted up some gorgeous originals by the new cover artist, Owen Freeman:

http://www.splashpageart.com/ArtistGalleryRoom.asp?ArtistId=283&Ti=Owen_Freeman

I had the pleasure of meeting him in person at a recent appearance and he's a passionate professional illustrator with real talent. His upcoming Poison story arc covers look superb!

Just an FYI--

Greg Rucka will be at Olympic Cards and Comics in Lacey, WA this Saturday signing, answering questions, and basically being the awesome guy that he is from 1-4 (thumbs u