• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ultimate Fallout 4

575 posts in this topic

The movie hype definitely played its role as it often does. Yet it is a key book if you like Miles or not and a rather tough one to track down raw as a 9.8 candidate. It is fairly uncommon to see a majority of a single book graded that is a modern to be under a 9.8, especially a Marvel book. I know the beloved ASM 678 Mary Jane has a very low census as well and would guess is also quite low on 9.8's. That book fetches big bucks and isn't a key outside of a small amount printed. Granted, if some classify that as a key. Im not hyping since I only have one and don't plan on selling, just conversing.

UF 4 Variant

71 on the census

24 in 9.8 (19 universal and 5 SS)

47 under 9.8

Those census numbers are not based on "rarity", they're based on the book not being slab worthy.

Expect those numbers to drastically increase in the coming weeks and months.

-J.

The movie hype definitely played its role as it often does. Yet it is a key book if you like Miles or not and a rather tough one to track down raw as a 9.8 candidate. It is fairly uncommon to see a majority of a single book graded that is a modern to be under a 9.8, especially a Marvel book. I know the beloved ASM 678 Mary Jane has a very low census as well and would guess is also quite low on 9.8's. That book fetches big bucks and isn't a key outside of a small amount printed. Granted, if some classify that as a key. Im not hyping since I only have one and don't plan on selling, just conversing.

UF 4 Variant

71 on the census

47 under 9.8

Those census numbers are not based on "rarity", they're based on the book not being slab worthy.

-J.

I tend to agree. Just because the Census shows a book in low number doesn't always make it rare.

K.

You are both very right. I was more so looking at the 9.8's being lower than the 9.6's on the census, but that very well may change as well. I've been on the fence with mine since I got it in due to shifting my PC towards larger key Batman books since Batman has always been my #1 and the funds could definitely help. As much as I like Miles he's quite far down the list for me personally. Tough one.

UF 4 Variant

71 on the census

47 under 9.8

-J.

Yea carter just subbed 16 copies ofc it's going to drastically increase ;)

Could Martin Freeman Play an Older Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War?

"What does this mean for the role, and any future Spider-Man appearances? Well, as was easter egged in Daredevil, it seems that Miles Morales could exist in the MCU. If, in fact, Peter Parker is older in the present day, then that could open up for Morales to take over in perhaps a Netflix series, or even the end of Phase 3 and into Phase 4. You could also have Freeman as a mentor to Morales. With this, both Parker and Morales exist in the same universe, and Peter would still make an appearance in Civil War."

59E82665-F291-4F7A-88F8-7BA513CB1FA5.jpg

Never going to happen.

Somebody must have just gotten some UF 4 slabs back from CGC to sell. :whee:

-J.

Ur just so mean to UF 4.

lol My signature line does little to mask my bias. :shy:

But I'm also over these silly rumours. Marvel's plans for Spider-Man are already well documented at this point and a new young Peter Parker casting announcement should drop any day. Let this book rise or fall on its own merits at this point instead of continously floating the same bogus nonsense trying to keep it propped up. My 2 cents.

-J.

Could Martin Freeman Play an Older Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War?

"What does this mean for the role, and any future Spider-Man appearances? Well, as was easter egged in Daredevil, it seems that Miles Morales could exist in the MCU. If, in fact, Peter Parker is older in the present day, then that could open up for Morales to take over in perhaps a Netflix series, or even the end of Phase 3 and into Phase 4. You could also have Freeman as a mentor to Morales. With this, both Parker and Morales exist in the same universe, and Peter would still make an appearance in Civil War."

59E82665-F291-4F7A-88F8-7BA513CB1FA5.jpg

lol

No way. None.

Same article....

Edit: According to Radiotimes.com, Martin Freeman will not be playing a powered character. Mark Millar said this to the news website: "The character is not a super-person, it’s somebody who’s… well, I don’t want to spoil it for anybody but he’s not going to be in costume.”

Never going to happen.

-J.

Ur just so mean to UF 4.

But I'm also over these silly rumours. Marvel's plans for Spider-Man are already well documented at this point and a new young Peter Parker casting announcement should drop any day. Let this book rise or fall on its own merits at this point instead of continously floating the same bogus nonsense trying to keep it propped up. My 2 cents.

-J.

Non Peter Parker hater

Never going to happen.

-J.

Ur just so mean to UF 4.

-J.

Non Peter Parker hater

lol

-J.

Same article....

Edit: According to Radiotimes.com, Martin Freeman will not be playing a powered character. Mark Millar said this to the news website: "The character is not a super-person, it’s somebody who’s… well, I don’t want to spoil it for anybody but he’s not going to be in costume.”

It's somebody who's...retired?

Any chance that teenage Petey has an uncle in his forties?

My Phone Capitalizes Everything. Sorry. Anyway, I Would Despise Another Origin Story So I Would Hope His Scenes Would Feature Sage Wisdom Provided Through Flashback. Actually, I Would Hope For A Different Character Entirely, But What Other Regular Guy Is So Famous That His Identity Needs To Remain A Mystery?

Same article....

It's somebody who's...retired?

Hmmmmm, interesting take on it....