• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE HULK #181 CLUB
24 24

1,668 posts in this topic

... also selling my 9.0 OWW pages....

Aw, man! I was in the market for just such a thing and then my wife got knocked up. I've been holding off on big purchases so #2 doesn't sink us (j/k)!

I was able to purchase several 181 at c2 e2 but most of the prices were 10-20% higher than I felt I can sell a copy for (pretty sure I buy and sell more 181 than probably anyone so feel I have a good sense of the market). Almost seems "crazy" that we could be headed to another value jump (significant) so soon hm

I was able to purchase several 181 at c2 e2 but most of the prices were 10-20% higher than I felt I can sell a copy for (pretty sure I buy and sell more 181 than probably anyone so feel I have a good sense of the market). Almost seems "crazy" that we could be headed to another value jump (significant) so soon hm

:o

-J.