• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age marketplace links
8 8

1,588 posts in this topic

Got this for sale in the selling forum. In case anyone is interested, drop me a PM.

Rangers Comics #26 CGC 7.5 OW - $975 (Classic GGA cover and in my opinion one of the greatest GGA covers of all time!)

Rangers%20Comics%2026%20CGC%207.5.jpg

Hi guys,

I was going to post in the WTB forum and link to it here, but I thought I'd cut out the middle man.

Looking for mid-grade copies of the following (4.0 - 7.0) with nice eye appeal. PLODs and GLODs will certainly be considered.

Boy Commandos 13

Fawcett Funny Animals 6

Mad 5, 14, 15

WDC&S 21, 31, 40-43, 45, 48

Weird Science 13(1), 15(3), 16(4), 7, 18

Weird Fantasy 14(2), 15(3), 7

Drop me a PM if you have some of these and we'll talk. Thanks for looking.

Just listed the following in the marketplace forum:

Action Comics 39 CGC 7.0, 40 CGC 7.5, 56 CGC 7.0, 59, CGC 7.0, 60 CGC 7.0, 61 CGC 5.5

Adventure Comics 46 CGC 3.0

Superman 8 CGC 9.0

Just listed the following in the marketplace forum:

Action Comics 39 CGC 7.0, 40 CGC 7.5, 56 CGC 7.0, 59, CGC 7.0, 60 CGC 7.0, 61 CGC 5.5

Adventure Comics 46 CGC 3.0

Superman 8 CGC 9.0

You must be looking at something very special in the upcoming round of auctions hm

Hey guys, I've found a lovely piece of property I would like to buy and am going to sell my comics to buy it. I'm selling sets at the price I paid. If there is anything you are interested in, let me know. My list of most books can be found here.

cheetah's sets

Hey guys, I've found a lovely piece of property I would like to buy and am going to sell my comics to buy it. I'm selling sets at the price I paid. If there is anything you are interested in, let me know. My list of most books can be found here.

cheetah's sets

The Exciting set would be dreamy :luhv:

I just listed these sweet books in the Markeplace in the same thread as the Action #7 above in case anyone is interested.

House Of Mystery #4 CGC 9.6 OW - Bethlehem

Manhunt #1 CGC 9.4 OW (1947)

House%20Of%20Mystery%204%20CGC%209_6%20OW%20Bethlehem.jpg

Manhunt%201%20CGC%209_4%20OW.jpg

Selling a RARE 1934 High School yearbook when Will Eisner attended. The yearbook has very early Eisner woodcuts throughout. Considering parting with my Stan Lee senior class yearbook as well. The link is here