• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Catrick339 'Nuff Said!

82 posts in this topic

OMG the Rickster has a Kudos thread and I haven't posted in it (slaps my own face with five fingers)!! What else can I say that hasn't been said...Well I will just reiterate The Rickster is DA MAN!!!! I mean he's got everything going for him so do business with him you will be so happy you did. He is very knowledgeable and passionate about the hobby. He deals and ships quickly plus he finds the coolest and I mean the COOLEST stuff. Whenever you see a Catrick sales thread wait at least a day to click on the link please....only so I can have first dibs thank you!!! :grin: Rock on Rickster can't wait to pick up some more low grade GA goodies from you my friend!! customer for life!! Your friendly neighborhood Gino

My second large transaction with Rick ... and it was such a great experience. His books were awesome. Customer service first rate. Packaging a pro, of course. Something else though .... he made his thread a lot of fun! I got out of bed earlier to catch his early bird specials, and looked forward to them. Almost like that little boy at Christmas time again (thumbs u Thanks for a swell time Rick!

A belated kudos to Rick for providing some sweet acquisitions from a couple of his recent "low grade" GA sales threads, including an actual higher grade book that was thankfully overlooked by the usual bottom feeding sharks that turn such threads into a feeding frenzy.

Rick purchased a Boy Commandos 1 from me and made lightning fast payment. Communication was also great. I would love to deal with Rick again in the future! (thumbs u

Rick bought 3 Santa Claus Conquers The Martians reprint comics still sealed in the records. He pays quick and is great to deal with. Buy his stuff too! (thumbs u

What more can be said about Rick? One of the true good guys, makes buying and selling on here FUN. Picked up a nice run of Hero for Hire from me, and with his communication, quick pay, and all-around awesomeness, he's MY new hero!

Not sure if he's for hire though... hm

I just purchased some pre hero books from Catrick's latest sales thread.

I keep coming back for more which tells all you need to know.

One of the boards finest, does everything right everytime.

Thanks again my friend (worship)