• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,436 posts in this topic

I've been looking for this book in grade for like 5 years plus...super elusive book in the 9s...pretty stoked with this one...now I only need 2 and 3 for ASM 1-20 in 9.0 or better... :whee:

ASM_11_FC_zps4scvmlhd.jpg

Edited by trmoore54

I've been looking for this book in grade for like 5 years plus...super elusive book in the 9s...pretty stoked with this one...now I only need 2 and 3 for ASM 1-20 in 9.0 or better... :whee:

That's awesome man, hopefully I can have the same.collection as you. That's my goal.

I am very envious Tom. :applause:

That's awesome Tom.

Just #4 & #11 for me...

Tom, congratulations! That's a wonderful copy of a very tough book.

Way back about 10 years ago I tried to pull in a few HG copies of "tough books" for trade purposes, and this one was on my list! (In fact, I love all the early Marvel #11's!)

Dan

Tom, congratulations! That's a wonderful copy of a very tough book.

Way back about 10 years ago I tried to pull in a few HG copies of "tough books" for trade purposes, and this one was on my list! (In fact, I love all the early Marvel #11's!)

Dan

THX to all my fellow ASM afficianados! Appreciate the appreciation! I'm pretty stoked with the book! :headbang:

Anyone interested in upgrading their early measly 9.0 copies to 9.2 copies should check out the upcoming CLINK Spring Featured Auction...the following issues all have 9.2 copies up for grabs...

2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and yes, 11 and 13 !! :o

Issues 5 and 12 have 9.0 copies.

Link starts here...

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/preview.asp?code=2015may

WOW!!

Edited by trmoore54

Not a high grade copy but it will do as an undercopy.

The Scorpion is my favorite villain and the price was right so what the heck!

(if anyone has issue 20 in CGC 2.0 to 4.0 let me know)

14dzpjp.jpg

Edited by Jordysnordy