• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Westerns (Silver Age)
7 7

2,225 posts in this topic

I had a previous copy of this book that I finally sold two years ago in the Forum because it was pressed.

A few weeks ago, I was lucky to win this beauty on eBay for a great price. No need to say, it is now a keeper

Rawhide%20Kid%2029.jpg

This is the type of copy that makes me suspect this ...

TimeMachine.jpg

Having trouble locating a HG Rawhide Kid #94. It would probably be considered early Bronze more than late Silver, but has this been historically tough to find raw? From a CGC standpoint, all I see is 2 on the census (9.4s) and 1 sale since GPA (2006)... :eek:

I guess I shouldn't hold my breath. :sick:

Edited by akaSteveRogers

Currently collecting all Kid Colt Outlaw(1-101), Rawhide Kid(1-25), Two Gun Kid(1-60) 10 cent covers only.

I have completed the Two Gun Kid run and only need #'s 1 and 15 to complete Rawhide Kid.

Need about 12 more books to complete the Kid Colt Outlaw run after purchasing copies of #25 and #28.

Currently collecting all Kid Colt Outlaw(1-101), Rawhide Kid(1-25), Two Gun Kid(1-60) 10 cent covers only.

I have completed the Two Gun Kid run and only need #'s 1 and 15 to complete Rawhide Kid.

Need about 12 more books to complete the Kid Colt Outlaw run after purchasing copies of #25 and #28.

That's a pretty big undertaking! I completed Rawhide Kid.....still a lot of issues away on the KC and TGK sets.

Post 'em!

Post 'em!

Post 'em!? ???

Edited by marvelmaniac

Post 'em!

Post 'em!? ???

Post scans of the covers on the boards.

OK...

As you may or may not know I am only looking for lower grade reading copies with the older books so I can afford to do this and complete my runs.

Anyway, here are some images i just took...Enjoy

KID COLT OUTLAW 3 - 10

142c1hi.jpg

RAWHIDE KID 2 - 9

28uskgn.jpg

TWO GUN KID 1 - 8

2m6ubg5.jpg

Edited by marvelmaniac

OK...

As you may or may not know I am only looking for lower grade reading copies with the older books so I can afford to do this and complete my runs.

That's a great reason to collect!

Thanks for sharing the pictures. :applause:

KID COLT OUTLAW 3 - 11 and 13

Awesome books. Many hard to find in any grade. Especially #6.

Edited by HemiGTX