• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

The Combo packs for Batman 40 aren't scheduled to ship until May or 1 week after normal release.

And as for the Bloodshot Movie? We shall see. The only news from Valiant today was how they are going to have a Retailer Incentive Miniseries. Yes, a Miniseries you will only get copies of if you order enough of another book. Has to do with their Book of Death story, and will be a 4 issue series centric to the Geomancer.

Solar 10 might get some heat off this news.

That's not the News I was referring to yesterday it's coming...

:popcorn:

I love that kind of heads up and head start. Even named which book to grab before the news hits. I can definitely appreciate that kind of mysterious helpful hint. Just wish I had the extra dough at the moment to grab a few more. :frustrated:

Edited by dane323

lol The original! Just be careful if you send it in to CGC. They'll remove the bag, and I wouldn't trust them with the contents.

I was hoping they would just slab it in the bag. No fair if they remove it.

Backordered at Diamond about 2 weeks before release....I've rarely seen demand hit this high this fast for a comic.

Normally I have time to order some at the online stores once the word hits.....only got lucky at gohastings or I wouldn't have any of the regular cover.

Get used to this. Its a new age this wont be the last time this happens.

I see some auctions that Eternal Warrior 5 is the 1st FULL appearance. This true? Also see 2nd appearance, and/or 1st in continuity. Help. haha

I see some auctions that Eternal Warrior 5 is the 1st FULL appearance. This true? Also see 2nd appearance, and/or 1st in continuity. Help. haha

EW#4 1st brief appearance.

Rai #0 1st Full appearance.

EW#5 2nd appearance.

The "first in continuity" is a sales pitch and nothing more.

EW #5 picks up where EW #4 leaves off. Rai #0 basically bridges the gap between the contemporary Valiant Universe (of the '90s) and the Valiant Universe in 4001. Bloodshot plays a part in that, but it takes place some time after the EW issues.