• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

Is it just me or are their WAY too many characters being introduced into a single movie at this point?

I hope/am assuming a lot of the minor ones will be killed off quickly in a botched first mission in the movie.

Even so having Joker/Harley/Deadshot/Captain Boomerang/Deathstroke/Killer Croc in a movie together it will be awfully hard to do them all justice and tell a halfway decent story. Not to mention you have Waller Flagg and now potentially Steve Trevor? It could be hard to follow and a lot of details missing for the average viewer who isn't knowledgable on these characters already.

Is it just me or are their WAY too many characters being introduced into a single movie at this point?

I hope/am assuming a lot of the minor ones will be killed off quickly in a botched first mission in the movie.

Even so having Joker/Harley/Deadshot/Captain Boomerang/Deathstroke/Killer Croc in a movie together it will be awfully hard to do them all justice and tell a halfway decent story. Not to mention you have Waller Flagg and now potentially Steve Trevor? It could be hard to follow and a lot of details missing for the average viewer who isn't knowledgable on these characters already.

I agree. Same thing with Batman v Superman and all the characters they are trying to cram in to it. Seems like they are trying to cut down the time it takes to introduce characters in order to catch up to Marvel and build their universe. I am looking forward to Suicide Squad though; more so than BvS.

Jim Parrack's Character in SUICIDE SQUAD Revealed; Scott Eastwood's Deal with WB

Jim Parrack isn't playing Deathstroke like many had assumed. Instead he'll be playing a close ally of the Joker named Jonny Frost, who in the comics is the Joker's right-hand man. Jeff Sneider went on to labele the character as the Joker's "driver", even joking he's his chauffeur. If this casting is true it'd make sense seeing as how from what we've heard about 'Suicide Squad', Joker would play a big part in the film. So it seems logical that the cast for the film would be comprised of some of the Joker's crew members from the comics. Sneider also went on to mention that actor Scott Eastwood was signed on for a 3 picture deal with Warner Brothers, and that Scott actually passed on playing Steve Trevor in 'Wonder Woman'. Instead he wanted to be in David Ayer's 'Suicide Squad', but what character he'll be playing in the film is unkown as of yet.

Common Joins The Cast Of David Ayer's SUICIDE SQUAD

squad-common-133069.jpg

THR report that Common will join the likes of Jared Leto, Will Smith, Margot Robbie, Joel Kinnaman, Jai Courtney, Viola Davis, and many others in Warner Bros.' Suicide Squad, which is currently shooting in Toronto, Canada. Who he'll be playing is being kept under wraps for now, but considering the massive roster of DC baddies already set to feature in the movie, is it possible Common has been cast in a heroic role? John Stewart is a possibility (Common was actually set to play this character in the defunct "Justice League Mortal"), but my guess would be another member of Task Force X... Bronze Tiger perhaps?

heard Jared was at a coffee place and his barista asked for a selfie or whatever and he said "just give me my --- Change. I'm not here for pictures".

A girl I know also went up to him on a very popular Toronto street where he was just walking down the street, and asked for pictures. He said no.