• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,445 posts in this topic

DoomAnnual%20001_zps1x0f5ezv.jpg

I've never seen that annual before. Is it a hardcover?

This is from the UK, is it not? It looks like the same setup as the Marvel Annuals...

Very sweet. Did not know they existed. (thumbs u

meh, whatevs...

adfc3r.jpg

I see that you have been busy getting some cool books Sam. Congrats! (thumbs u

Its been a busy April. Cant wait to show off my ECs :D

Hey silver! Long time no hear. Lost your phone # a long time ago and haven't been on the boards in 5 years. Yep...I found that Panda in a recent Ebay lot of 10 books and they did not mention the issue # but I spotted it looked like a decent copy. Metropolis has 3 rags for sale and are over-priced. I got lucky with this one. Final issue and tough to get.

I know there is a forum off general for pictures but I wanted to share this with my fellow silver forum friends.

My daughters gave this to me yesterday as a present, our three grand-kids dressed as the World's Finest team!

My youngest daughter is expecting another boy next year, I told them we can do a Justice League shot then!

super%20kids%20small.jpg

super%20kids%20small.jpg

^^

Your grandson looks like he's ready to take off! And while the girls are enjoying, he's got the more serious look. For even at this age he knows the first law of superheroes - with great power, comes great responsibility.

Dan, too cute!! (thumbs u

2015-05-10.jpg

Got this book graded. Was thinking 7.5, nice surprise I aint gonna lie, made me feel like a lil kid waking up on his bday....or something close to that.

Edited by Santos208