• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,712 posts in this topic

I dont think anything specific...just speculation that he will be the next guy to pop up in a movie or tv series.

Ive been looking for 9.8 for years now for my personal collection. I have no love for all this rampant speculation/hoarding/flipping. :sick:

I dont think anything specific...just speculation that he will be the next guy to pop up in a movie or tv series.

Ive been looking for 9.8 for years now for my personal collection. I have no love for all this rampant speculation/hoarding/flipping. :sick:

Join the club.. Very tough book to find in the wild in 9.8 or close

Captain Britain 8 1st British Betsy Braddock and #10 her 1st cover appearance are heating up.

Buyer beware: That is NOT her on the cover if #11. I have it and I've read it.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Bronze-Age-197083-/12590/i.html?_from=R40&_sop=1&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_nkw=captain+britain+psylocke

Edited by Lonzilla

I was looking for a #8 for months.

Now I'm screwed, lol .

I has 5 raw copies that were 9.4+, sold 4 of them 2-3 years ago when they first popped, sold my last 1 a year ago. I'm the guy with the "KICK ME" sign on his back doh!

Power Man 48 is already priced into the stratosphere. I saw a few dealers with a bunch of copies at the Big Wow yesterday. CGC 9.6 copies were around $260, raw 9.4's around $140 and VF/NMs for around $75.00.

latest sale $749.99 !! Very few of these slabbed in high grade. I have a feeling that will change in a few months

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221733062456?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Just picked up six long boxes of tasty Bronze. Full runs of Luke Cage :grin:, Rom :grin:, Marvel Spotlight :grin: and Marvel Premiere :grin:. Long piles of Batman :D , Detective :D , and Superman :D . Also full runs of Master of Kung Fu :eek:, Unknown Soldier :eek: and some other oddball books. Strange collecting taste, this fellow.