• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

can't wait :whee:

I need this in my life!! :luhv:

Day 1 pre- order for me.

Anyone catch the Batman Arkham Asylum PF in the Joker preview?

Udklip_zpsmmty1b8c.jpg

I saw it, but do we really need ANOTHER Batman PF?

Black and White one, "modern age" one, Keaton one, now Arkham Asylum one and you know a Jack Nicholson and maybe even Heath Ledger one are coming.

I guess they are doing an AA line, which is pretty cool. Amazing games and very comic-like character anyways so lots of people will be interested in them. I'm guessing Harley will be the 3rd one though it should probably be another villain.

No, we do not. However, I would be interested in a Ledger Joker.

can't wait :whee:

I need this in my life!! :luhv:

Day 1 pre- order for me.

Anyone catch the Batman Arkham Asylum PF in the Joker preview?

Udklip_zpsmmty1b8c.jpg

I saw it, but do we really need ANOTHER Batman PF?

Black and White one, "modern age" one, Keaton one, now Arkham Asylum one and you know a Jack Nicholson and maybe even Heath Ledger one are coming.

I guess they are doing an AA line, which is pretty cool. Amazing games and very comic-like character anyways so lots of people will be interested in them. I'm guessing Harley will be the 3rd one though it should probably be another villain.

No, we do not. However, I would be interested in a Ledger Joker.

There is always room in this world for another Batman. Just like there is always room for another criminal in todays overcrowded prisons.

Cannot sleep so I was browsing the web on my phone. I started to look for something and cannot find it so I will pick all your brains.

Was there a statue made from this image?

What would be the name and how could I find it?

(I found a version with the mask off which is not what I was looking for)

3a382980253e09a2b35cfdbe0b9a878d.jpg

Cannot sleep so I was browsing the web on my phone. I started to look for something and cannot find it so I will pick all your brains.

Was there a statue made from this image?

What would be the name and how could I find it?

(I found a version with the mask off which is not what I was looking for)

3a382980253e09a2b35cfdbe0b9a878d.jpg

Yes - from the same company, Diamond Select. It preceded the version without the mask and is tougher to find.

You can search for the thread about this Spidey on the Flagpole statue here:

http://www.statueforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39

So frustrating that Sideshow is capitalizing on the DD show popularity to continue to solicit the PF DD. They delayed this thing several months and now it appears that they did so just to build support after the TV series. If they're successful, it'll likely mean more delays.

Yes - from the same company, Diamond Select. It preceded the version without the mask and is tougher to find.

Did they do a 'tall' and 'regular' version of it? The tall-one image looks pretty cool.

spideyi.jpgDC21320lg.jpg

I'm not sure if they did different heights or if just one was cropped. I know they did an unmasked version.

Did they do a 'tall' and 'regular' version of it? The tall-one image looks pretty cool.

spideyi.jpgDC21320lg.jpg

I'm not sure if they did different heights or if just one was cropped. I know they did an unmasked version.

That looks like it was placed on top of a candlestick holder. I would love to find one but saw that one has not even been available on eBay.

It is something that I regret passing on years ago but would like to eventually obtain. However, I do not want to spend on the statue what I could spend on another GA Action or Tec. I imagine that this goes close to $400-500?

So frustrating that Sideshow is capitalizing on the DD show popularity to continue to solicit the PF DD. They delayed this thing several months and now it appears that they did so just to build support after the TV series. If they're successful, it'll likely mean more delays.

Nah. If they had them and could get them out, they would because they don't have warehouse space to spare. 90% of their pieces get delayed. Never take the initial shipping date seriously.