• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forum delayed posting and loading issues
2 2

1,070 posts in this topic

Been pretty good lately except for the odd delay.

Generated in 61.699 seconds in which 61.678 seconds were spent on a total of 32 queries. Zlib compression enabled

Generated in 37.289 seconds in which 2.17 seconds were spent on a total of 18 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Generated in 85.57 seconds in which 85.557 seconds were spent on a total of 16 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Might be a record for me, at least since I've been paying attention to the times at the bottom of the page.

This is the only site I know of that is unavailable for 15-20 a day because they are doing backups. :screwy:

That too. Used to tick me off at 4AM when I wanted to make a post and my computer would freeze. In the early days it would actually go down for an entire hour, I think - from 3 AM to 4 AM IIRC.

Guys, seriously? This is becoming pretty annoying.

I've had several slow pages. It's annoying enough that it makes me not want to come back. Can't you guys fix this? No other site has delays like this.

Generated in 26.062 seconds in which 26.048 seconds were spent on a total of 28 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Generated in 13.214 seconds in which 6.456 seconds were spent on a total of 4 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Guys, seriously? This is becoming pretty annoying.

I've had several slow pages. It's annoying enough that it makes me not want to come back. Can't you guys fix this? No other site has delays like this.

Generated in 26.062 seconds in which 26.048 seconds were spent on a total of 28 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Generated in 13.214 seconds in which 6.456 seconds were spent on a total of 4 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Absolutely. It would be nice to have an explanation, even if it's along the lines of, "This is the way the site was originally configured to accommodate banner advertising. We would have to pay a lot of money to fix it and that money isn't in the budget for running and maintaining the site."

This is the only site I know of that is unavailable for 15-20 a day because they are doing backups. :screwy:

That too. Used to tick me off at 4AM when I wanted to make a post and my computer would freeze. In the early days it would actually go down for an entire hour, I think - from 3 AM to 4 AM IIRC.

I remember you made a thread about it...2 to 3 AM.....this was in 08.