• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

So I would assume #5 and #6 will also have action figure covers since they still have to add C3-PO and R2-D2.

I'm still hoping for a Slave Leia too...

I can say that it has been proposed by Marvel did not seem to keen on the idea.

Captain Marvel and Female Thor join in: http://www.newsarama.com/24110-captain-marvel-and-thor-join-marvel-s-action-figure-variant-line-for-secret-wars.html

And here's one of the action figure variants for Uncanny X-Men 600

tumblr_nmrq4y3Oum1rx5px6o1_1280.jpg

Not as pleased with this one as others. Looks good, but I was hoping for a more vintage character design/uniform

She is the only living Jean Grey. And this is the end of the X-Men as we know it, so I see these being fairly well received. There are 6 Figure Covers for 600???

:o I know comic fans are rabid, but I just can't see people paying over $100,000 for a figure cover even in this day and age of speculation.

:jokealert:

So I would assume #5 and #6 will also have action figure covers since they still have to add C3-PO and R2-D2.

I'm still hoping for a Slave Leia too...

I can say that it has been proposed by Marvel did not seem to keen on the idea.

I smell another Frank Cho tribute to Manara sketch cover....

She is the only living Jean Grey. And this is the end of the X-Men as we know it, so I see these being fairly well received. There are 6 Figure Covers for 600???

Only 3, I think. Everything I've seen solicits covers A, B & C.

Three seems like a weird number to me. Why not the original five? If you're picking a top three X-Men, are the other two Cyclops and Wolverine? No Xavier? Beast? Magneto? Storm? etc...

Only 3, I think. Everything I've seen solicits covers A, B & C.

+1

That's what I have seen as well.

there could be some secret non solicitable variant covers, like a phantom, or a midtown, a tyler exclusive, etc.

I'm curious as to whether it tanks when people's C2E2's come out and the market is flooded....then again figure in the rabid Star Wars fans after the latest trailer and only 5k total copies.

Around 3800 copies preordered through the website and still only 4 or 5 copies at any one time on Ebay.

I'm curious as to whether it tanks when people's C2E2's come out and the market is flooded....then again figure in the rabid Star Wars fans after the latest trailer and only 5k total copies.

Around 3800 copies preordered through the website and still only 4 or 5 copies at any one time on Ebay.

Wouldn't that be because this comic hasn't been released yet and nobody has a copy in hand? (shrug)

Wouldn't that be because this comic hasn't been released yet and nobody has a copy in hand? (shrug)

doesn't stop people from pre-selling them....just curious that there weren't more trying to cash in as fast as possible. I've thought about it seeing the prices go up.

Edited by krighton

doesn't stop people from pre-selling them....just curious that there weren't more trying to cash in as fast as possible. I've thought about it seeing the prices go up.

Some have scruples? (shrug)