• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Anyone got print runs on the first 3 issues of Squirrel Girl?

1 - 41,693

2. - 24,621

3. - 26,856

The cover to #4 is her vs Galactus :banana:

I thought 2 & 3 were under 20k issues... I may grab a few more copies of issue #2. I know my wife loves the book and I've never heard her laugh as much as she did reading the first 3 issues.

I'm digging Erika Henderson's artwork -- even with all the people talking trash about her work, but yet don't say anything about Ditko's artwork. lol

how is Thor 12 more important than Thor 25.....all we see in Thor 12 is a girl without powers. In Thor 25 we see the 1st Lady Thor. Would the 1st Bruce Banner be more important than the 1st appearance of the Hulk?

Carnage would also help answer your question as well. I think both will hold a good value.

Eddie Brock and Venom as well.

Even though it also has the boost of being the 1st McFarlane.

Anyone got print runs on the first 3 issues of Squirrel Girl?

1 - 41,693

2. - 24,621

3. - 26,856

The cover to #4 is her vs Galactus :banana:

I thought 2 & 3 were under 20k issues... I may grab a few more copies of issue #2. I know my wife loves the book and I've never heard her laugh as much as she did reading the first 3 issues.

I'm digging Erika Henderson's artwork -- even with all the people talking trash about her work, but yet don't say anything about Ditko's artwork. lol

I thought it was just understood that Ditko was awful.

zxXyAxL.jpg

how is Thor 12 more important than Thor 25.....all we see in Thor 12 is a girl without powers. In Thor 25 we see the 1st Lady Thor. Would the 1st Bruce Banner be more important than the 1st appearance of the Hulk?

1st Betsy Braddock more important, and expensive than 1st Psylocke. 1st Black Goliath is more important than 1st Bill Foster. 1st Adam Warlock is more important than 1st (or 2nd & 3rd) Him.

It goes both ways

Honestly, the first Betsy Braddock is "important" as long as you are a super-completist. For the development of the character, the last issues of the second series of Captain Britain magazine (leading directly into New Mutants Annual #2) are way more important. As for Warlock, Fantastic Four #66-67 are as much important as Marvel Premiere #1 and Strange Tales #178: all essentials to the development of the character.

I do not know about the Black Goliath, but surely there is a similar case with Rhodey on Iron Man, right?

The thing is, why would give him his own comic if he wasn't going to be in a movie? They give books to vader, leia, lando... and random guy no one has heard about? Smells like a plant to me 2c

I think red lightsabers are SIth only, due to the corruption of the crystal, or some such.

Listen, it's all speculation at this point obviously.

Even if it is him, will it make an impact on his comic appearance? Highly doubtful. But I figured it didn't hurt to throw it out there.

Cheap nm copies of 1:25 have dried up.....rumour mill is working overtime