• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

Wait a second... when did he actually try to be civil here? Did I miss that part? I'm pretty sure I caught this whole story & I don't remember that part.

Dude. Calm down. Act like a rational human being. Nobody wants anyone to bow down or anything. But people don't exactly respond well to by someone coming in and making demands while hurling insults at those same people of whom you're making those demands.

i literally just complained to BBB, FTC, and state of florida over a shirt that was sent out VERY late....

This is the part that got him on my list.

All that over a late T-shirt

The t shirt was for st patty's day.. it was order 3 weeks prior. They decided to ship it out one day before st pattys day. And i got it thursday of that week instead of of prior. When i called a week before they decided to ship they did the usual saying they can not give a refund what so ever... i did what i had to in order to get my $30 bucks back. And i did get my money back as well

Im sure your not to knowledgeable but every state has a department of consumer services. That is what they're there for..

Here's another one to add: j549862354d

He bought a comic poster from me for $8.50, then refused to contact me about his grievance to allow me a chance to address the issue. Left trigger-happy negative feedback for revenge. Claimed it wasn't as described or shown in the photo. My description stated that it was a stock photo in the listing.

When I contacted him offering a refund and telling him to just keep the item, he didn't respond. I posted a response to his feedback which he countered claiming that I "exaggerate item's conditions" even though he has only bought this one item from me. Make sure to block this user because he is very punitive and retaliatory.

i literally just complained to BBB, FTC, and state of florida over a shirt that was sent out VERY late....

This is the part that got him on my list.

All that over a late T-shirt

The t shirt was for st patty's day.. it was order 3 weeks prior. They decided to ship it out one day before st pattys day. And i got it thursday of that week instead of of prior. When i called a week before they decided to ship they did the usual saying they can not give a refund what so ever... i did what i had to in order to get my $30 bucks back. And i did get my money back as well

Im sure your not to knowledgeable but every state has a department of consumer services. That is what they're there for..

He bought a comic poster from me for $8.50, then refused to contact me about his grievance to allow me a chance to address the issue. Left trigger-happy negative feedback for revenge. Claimed it wasn't as described or shown in the photo. My description stated that it was a stock photo in the listing.

When I contacted him offering a refund and telling him to just keep the item, he didn't respond. I posted a response to his feedback which he countered claiming that I "exaggerate item's conditions" even though he has only bought this one item from me. Make sure to block this user because he is very punitive and retaliatory.

Thanks for the heads up, it's a shame this d-bag gave you a negative....contacting eBay, with the email exchanges you have and so on, may get the negative removed as you clearly did nothing to deserve a negative rating.

Anyone ever deal with user packers1181?

Are you having a non payment issue?

Something is "up" with this eBayer. Buying and only paying for some things, never responding to messages, sometimes responding to NPB cases opened, and now not shipping out things he/she sold:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=packers1181&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2776

My eCheck is still pending. :wishluck:

Email received today that the bank declined the eCheck.

Unless you like your items being bought and put in limbo, add packers1181 to your lists.

Same issue with me. packers1181 bought a book and no payment or response. Opened a case with Ebay. Pain in the butt.

Just noticed he is the one that bin'ed my Legends 3 and no payment last week.

Thanks for the heads up, it's a shame this d-bag gave you a negative....contacting eBay, with the email exchanges you have and so on, may get the negative removed as you clearly did nothing to deserve a negative rating.

Calling eBay once to alert them the situation is a good idea but try not to make it a quest where you are on the phone repeatedly over this one item/buyer. One call might get them to look into it. And there are other systems in place that remove bad DSRs etc that are automated. You get a report on those every other month or so as eBay beats their collective chest showing you how they have protected your seller account. That has been my experience at least. The negative is truly hard to remove and people who leave them without contacting the seller are complete dogcrap.

Thanks for the advice. This is the only negative FB that I have. It might be worth it to call because I did get a negative removed once from a buyer who made impossible demands. The customer rep examined the case while I was on the phone and removed it right away, so there is hope.

Something is "up" with this eBayer. Buying and only paying for some things, never responding to messages, sometimes responding to NPB cases opened, and now not shipping out things he/she sold:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=packers1181&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2776

Unless you like your items being bought and put in limbo, add packers1181 to your lists.

Same issue with me. packers1181 bought a book and no payment or response. Opened a case with Ebay. Pain in the butt.

Just noticed he is the one that bin'ed my Legends 3 and no payment last week.

packers1181... purchased something from me also on the 11th and hasn't paid or replied to any messages. Opened a case... I don't get why you'd BIN stuff on eBay and then not pay. How much negative feedback does an ebayer need to accumulate before they're banned??

packers1181 BINed a book on 04/03/2015.

No payment, no communication, I opened NPB case on 04/15/2015.

I am having the same issue with him.

Just got my seller's fees back from this dude.

Jeez, what's up with this guy. Check out his 9 negs as a seller.

serious pruning happening-- the party is over

Inexpertly done too lol

Suppose it will take awhile. I was surprised at how much there was to go through

Just got my seller's fees back from this dude.

Jeez, what's up with this guy. Check out his 9 negs as a seller.

Also just got my FVF back and relisted book. Like I mentioned before, he bought two books from me a few months ago and everything was fine then something happened and he started screwing sellers and buyers over. Nine negs and several negs disguised as positives and you know there are a lot more who haven't chimed in or won't. Crazy.