• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
12 12

40,446 posts in this topic

Here's Clayton Crain's Minneapolis WW Variant. Trying to find a larger version. Looks decent in small form.

wizard-world-comic-con-minneapolis-attendees-to-receive-the-walking-dead-1-limited-edition-exclusive-variant-cover-by-clayton-crain-may-1-3-2.jpg

wizard-world-comic-con-minneapolis-attendees-to-receive-the-walking-dead-1-limited-edition-exclusive-variant-cover-by-clayton-crain-may-1-3-4.jpg

I'm glad they finally did a cover with Rick, Michonne and Carl fighting zombies...

Rick looks a bit like Dr. Quest from the 60s cartoon.

He does. Good eye. Where are Johnny, Hadji, and Race ? lol

They're there..they're just walkers :grin:

Ps-I'm echoing the sentiments of the others when I say that this is an awesome cover! (thumbs u

For anyone on the Facebook. I started a WD comic buy sell trade group for comics only. Since all other WD groups were for toys and junk. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1588601241419151/

ALSO Retro! i found a WD #2 9.8 for ya but he's not selling.. ill try and work on him.

Aw man......I dont do facebook. Is it any good? Let me know how it plays out. I might join FB....

For anyone on the Facebook. I started a WD comic buy sell trade group for comics only. Since all other WD groups were for toys and junk. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1588601241419151/

ALSO Retro! i found a WD #2 9.8 for ya but he's not selling.. ill try and work on him.

Aw man......I dont do facebook. Is it any good? Let me know how it plays out. I might join FB....

I just created so growing slowly but surely. ;) I'll let ya know if any 9.9s or 10s pop up :P