• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ace Comics featuring Four Favorites, Super Mystery, and Our Flag
6 6

893 posts in this topic

Yes, it's Sharon:) NIce to meet you, Corey!

I didn't want to overpost, but I'll past them here, maybe that will help.

I'm not fond of scanning, but I had some ironing to do, and given a choice, the scanning won, lol;)

bannercomics3_0001.jpg

bannercomics5_0001.jpg

lightning31_0001.jpg

suprmystery12_0001.jpg

suprmystery13_0001.jpg

suprmystery15_0001.jpg

suprmystery16_0001.jpg

suprmystery41_0001.jpg

suprmystery74_0001.jpg

suprmystery112_0001.jpg

suprmystery113_0001.jpg

suprmystery116_0001.jpg

Absolute Gems Sharon.( Banner no.5 among the treasures too!) Just awesome. Love seeing them up close. Glad scanning won out, lol .

As for over posting, if anyone has a prob, tell em' talk to me :sumo:

:applause::applause::applause:

I'm not fond of scanning, but I had some ironing to do, and given a choice, the scanning won, lol;)

bannercomics3_0001.jpg

bannercomics5_0001.jpg

20comics/suprmystery116_0001.jpg[/img]

Absolute Gems Sharon.( Banner no.5 among the treasures too!) Just awesome. Love seeing them up close. Glad scanning won out, lol .

As for over posting, if anyone has a prob, tell em' talk to me :sumo:

:applause::applause::applause:

I love those two Banner books. Terrific covers and the interiors...?

bannercomics3_0001.jpg

bannercomics5_0001.jpg

lightning31_0001.jpg

suprmystery12_0001.jpg

suprmystery13_0001.jpg

suprmystery15_0001.jpg

suprmystery16_0001.jpg

suprmystery41_0001.jpg

suprmystery74_0001.jpg

suprmystery112_0001.jpg

suprmystery113_0001.jpg

suprmystery116_0001.jpg

Wow, thanks Sharon! I'd be happy to wear a wrinkled shirt to see those. I've never seen those two Banners outside of Gerber. The last Super Mystery is also a classic that is on my want list now!

The interiors are interesting, when I have a chance, I'll take a picture of the splash if you want to see them...but not now, right now I have to go watch Arrow;)

and iron, lol.

Here are a couple that I found at Comic Book Plus...

16419324017_77d2ec9c89_b.jpg

16004445704_920b979158_b.jpg

The interiors are interesting, when I have a chance, I'll take a picture of the splash if you want to see them...but not now, right now I have to go watch Arrow;)

and iron, lol.

Here are a couple that I found at Comic Book Plus...

16419324017_77d2ec9c89_b.jpg

16004445704_920b979158_b.jpg

Wow!!! that first splash from Banner is one of the neatest I've ever seen!! very eery!! thanks

I've had a wonderful last few weeks...been busy...picked up these 4 of a kind Aces thanks to 3 of the greatest boardies around!!! You know who you are :foryou:

17178906031_665c171d71_b.jpg

:applause::applause::applause: I like i like i like!!!!

Yeah, we know the good stuff! I wish I could find some more but they just don't seem to turn up as much anymore. I just finished all the Super Mystery I really want. I'm down to some Four Favorites, Banner and a couple Our Flags but I don't have a lot of hope...

Yeah, we know the good stuff! I wish I could find some more but they just don't seem to turn up as much anymore. I just finished all the Super Mystery I really want. I'm down to some Four Favorites, Banner and a couple Our Flags but I don't have a lot of hope...

I hear you how does the old saying go you can spoon in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up faster lol It does make the acquisition that much more special when you do land one though!! Hey since you liked that Banner here are a few splashes...The first BB posted from CBP but I just have to repost it since I enjoy it so much and want to reiterate its coolness!! The second is the 1st splash page to the book which I didn't see on CBP the last time I looked at this issue...enjoy...

17186599045_ecf99a4f2c_b.jpg

17186598985_ea4e47e700_b.jpg

I hear you how does the old saying go you can spoon in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up faster lol It does make the acquisition that much more special when you do land one though!! Hey since you liked that Banner here are a few splashes...The first BB posted from CBP but I just have to repost it since I enjoy it so much and want to reiterate its coolness!! The second is the 1st splash page to the book which I didn't see on CBP the last time I looked at this issue...enjoy...

17186599045_ecf99a4f2c_b.jpg

17186598985_ea4e47e700_b.jpg

As i don't have one (yet), it's a treat to be able to see the insides of this rarity. What would you say it grades at G. ?