• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,025 posts in this topic

Tell me if I'm crazy... $290 - $310 for the 9.8s as a set...

$180 - $190 for the 9.6

You are not completely insane, but....

Per GPA:

Blade Runner 1 9.8 - 12 Month Avg $72, 90 day Avg $84.

Blade Runner 2 9.8 - 12 Month Avg $117, 90 day Avg $150.

1st Issue Special 8 9.6 - 12 Month Avg $122, no 90 day Avg.

Total: $311-$356.

I bought this via the Heritage Auction house last week. It's not particularly noteworthy, despite being a 9.8 first issue. Hell, any comic that has "Collector's Edition" emblazoned on its cover generally turns me off. But this one, I admit, it was just too sexy. There's Doctor Strange on the cover, along with Cloak and Dagger. Plus, I once owned a complete run of the classic Strange Tales hero series starring Nick Fury and Doctor Strange. Seeing the same title with two sets of my favorite 80's heroes: I couldn't resist. So yeah, this one is pretty cool to own; plus it was cheap.

QPzYBCZm.jpg

Thanks, It is strange suddenly clothes wearing duck appears to say random things to a barbarian :D

I maybe start collecting Howard after my uncanny x-men run is complete. I didnt even know that fear 19 was Howards first appearance before I saw that ebay action, well happy to own vf/fine+ copy of that for under 10dollars :)

Other of those comics I am kinda sad to own even thou those were cheap as well it is just the speculating on these forums and youtube iz affecting my judgement well at least I havent start buying variant covers of new comics :D

Technically it's last week...I am slow lol

Thanks to a fellow boardie for these gems. Sorry for the horrible pics...The Aliens book is simply amazing.

IMG_20150419_121128_zpsigietc1n.jpg

IMG_20150419_121045_zpszdpdiuh2.jpg

IMG_20150419_120957_zpsdzk25mna.jpg

Hey... I "rediscovered" something. For some reason I thought I sold this. I was looking through some boxes and found it. Guess I still own it... which is actually a good thing.

About to go to bed soon but I thought I would share.

ASM442DFVariantASM1.jpg

Some nice additions to the collection came in this week!

First up is a beautiful copy of Journey Into Mystery #108:

jitm108.jpg

A Heroclix convention exclusive that just got released 2 weeks ago:

doc_heroclix2015.jpg

A foreign edition of Captain America #57 from the UK:

ca57.jpg

Why the Cap ? Because of this interior pin-up:

ca57_pinup.jpg

Finally, last but definitely not least, the best copy of Amazing Spider-Man Annual #2 that was on eBay:

asma2.jpg

gOEKxIf.jpg?1

Better late than never....

Got one! I've been searching for a HG Nexus No.1 in the wild for a while now... It paid off! Only $3.50 for this one and it's a beauty....I love the cover on this Strange Planets... "The Vampires of the Void" - (thumbs u I was told it was a second print (shrug) Anyhow, very pleased to add these two to my collection.