• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,481 posts in this topic

Thats it Roy. The book looked like a 9.0 but the crease was there. When i owned it, i bought it from Hertiage, it's in sold comics, it was a 6.0 than. You have the book?
roy, was that the copy you bought from me in Charlotte that year (shrug)

I'm actually not selling any more right now. Sold too many at megacon so I need to regroup and refill the coffer with copies. Maybe by summer

Heres a stroll down recent memory lane

image_zpsijssyzvx.jpg

No sticker prices on the 5.0, 6.5, 7.5?

..... to satisfy conditions for his Liability Insurance, Rick has to provide a chair to sit in before he discloses prices past a certain point. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

image_zpsijssyzvx.jpg

No sticker prices on the 5.0, 6.5, 7.5?

..... to satisfy conditions for his Liability Insurance, Rick has to provide a chair to sit in before he discloses prices past a certain point. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

CiWDFwW.gif

image_zpsijssyzvx.jpg

Gator, despite a "wall" of AF15s, you couldn't possibly know how PQ impacts buying decisions and prices, could you? :grin:

Buy the book, not the label. :baiting:

-J.

This is where the quote "a pic is worth a 1000 words" came from. :cloud9:

All know this is my fave book, bar none.

image_zpsijssyzvx.jpg

Gator, despite a "wall" of AF15s, you couldn't possibly know how PQ impacts buying decisions and prices, could you? :grin:

Buy the book, not the label. :baiting:

-J.

The label I can afford, the book, not so much..... ;)

thread went quiet (and maybe a bit off track) so i thought a good time to punch my ticket

28 year mission finally completed

that line across Spidey's groin is a bad scratch on the slab - the rest are the book's charm...

i love the wrap, i love the no chipping, and the PQ... wish the staples were more centered and a little less action in the title area, but this felt right when i saw it...

KqfwBKVh.jpg

Edited by mattinglymint23

Congrats on finding a gorgeous example for the grade. Your copy helps to remind that eye appeal is influenced by so many more factors than what goes into the numerical grade alone.

And having a cover that extends fully to the interior pages on the right edge is really nice to see.