• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your Promotional Comic Books Here!!!!
7 7

865 posts in this topic

Thanks for the comments! Really nice coming from guys whose posts repeatedly make my jaw drop!

Have a few more of these types of packages around. Will try to scrounge them up soon.

Still unable to have Overstreet acknowledge my Graded Variant Edition.

10580054226_e0949c4d62.jpg

CGC Certification #0220136001

mm

Edited by Marty Mann

mm

Did you ever get a response from them?

No...not a word.

mm

This is the mind blowing, ultra rare, totally fuggedaboutit, took me 22 years to find one Wisco klarer uncut version. There are 3 different versions but this one is the most desired and worth the most. I have never even seen the other 2. That's how rare this is.

Wisco001.jpg

This is the mind blowing, ultra rare, totally fuggedaboutit, took me 22 years to find one Wisco klarer uncut version. There are 3 different versions but this one is the most desired and worth the most. I have never even seen the other 2. That's how rare this is.

Wisco001.jpg

What a great triple comic! :headbang::applause:

mm

Did you ever get a response from them?

No...not a word.

mm

They are funny about promo comics. For a while they only listed very few. Now they have a nice section devoted to them that expands every year. Yet there are still many they don't list.

Don't feel bad, Mr. Mann. I sent them info about an EC promo that they have not included to this day... An unlisted EC! (shrug)

I like this thread and I think it needs a little bump.

I posted this the other day over in my "junk" thread but didn't get any response. Maybe some of you giveaway guys might have seen one of these.

It is a Hop Harrigan from DC's All American Comics 8 page giveaway. It was apparently given away at only one conference. The Southern Conference for Human Welfare in 1945. It is un-listed in Overstreet. Is it a reprint from All American comics? Are there are other Hop Harrigan giveaways? I wonder if the legendary DC collector in England has one?

hopharrigancomic1_zps89lgndls.jpg

hopharrigancomic2_zpsrhmkv5u5.jpg

I posted this the other day over in my "junk" thread but didn't get any response. Maybe some of you giveaway guys might have seen one of these.

hopharrigancomic1_zps89lgndls.jpg

Have heard of this but never saw a copy before. Great stuff! :applause:

Would love to see your other rare stuff! Don't be discouraged if people don't react right away. Many don't get to check the boards all the time.

Another factor - many rare books don't get a big reaction. Don't know if this is because people don't know about them, or because they don't want to raise awareness as they are adding it to their want list. Many times people post a scarce book and I wince because now other people know about it! (See for example, "Mystery Tales 19 Club"!)