• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

Anyone ever deal with user packers1181?

Are you having a non payment issue?

Something is "up" with this eBayer. Buying and only paying for some things, never responding to messages, sometimes responding to NPB cases opened, and now not shipping out things he/she sold:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=packers1181&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2776

My eCheck is still pending. :wishluck:

Email received today that the bank declined the eCheck.

Unless you like your items being bought and put in limbo, add packers1181 to your lists.

packers1181 BINed a book on 04/03/2015.

No payment, no communication, I opened NPB case on 04/15/2015.

:whee:

Add me to the club

Bought 4/9, had to open UPI on 4/15. Ignored polite nudge on the 13th.

Funny thing is, he bought a few books from me a while back and there were no problems.

Should have known better, like 01dude, because of his poor taste in football teams though I'm a Vikes fan.

Just stumbled upon this thread and i noticed one of the spider-gwen bandwagon jumpers whom have now disappeared from that thread had my ebay username listed on his block list. on there even though i had never interacted with that person before.....

i realize this is for scammers and people who didn't pay up etc. i don't think it's right to just block someone based on you didn't like the persons comment here on this forum...

It is what it is though...

That's why I discourage a "master list."

Thanks, CAL.

:)

-slym

I want to call out Jenny fettuccine, JC james or whatever his name is and whomever else decided to put me out on this list....

I am not a ebay seller, i have not scammed or ripped anybody off. and i want my name off this list as well as those wildly_fanciful_statement posts on the spider-gwen thread taken down.

Just because i complained about the way a ebay seller that didnt send something in a timely manner does not mean i should be thrown onto this ebay scumbag list... quite frankly i could give a rat's if all of you make a living on this, thats just part of the job dealing with people whom complain about the way you or others operate with selling items..

I have the right of being a consumer and a purchaser that i can complain and or contact ebay if i feel the transaction was not handled in a timely manner or correct matter.

If any of you would like to bring up the one negative feedback feel free to do so....

Harvey Swick - you told me via PM to bring this up on here and i did so. please remove me from this list.

Once again i have NEVER ripped someone off, or as all of you call it "schilled" or whatever may the case be.

(tsk)

I never said I'd remove it if there is a valid claim to have his name added unless he can prove that his nomination is based on lies or a misunderstanding. Otherwise, any eBay NPB / scam seller can PM me and ask me to remove their name.

I woke up this morning to a PM:

"remove my name from that wildly_fanciful_statement list"

His eBay name is CPALK719 and he was added HERE.

I don't have a horse in this race involving him at all. But I have to treat this just like the Probation List. Someone nominates them with a valid claim why they should be added and they're added. (shrug)

The list is completely discretionary for each and every member to decide who they wish to add to their own personal lists and who they will not add. In the past, I've colored their addition red and posted a link to their response. It's an individual choice if someone wants the name on their list or not.

(tsk)

I never said I'd remove it if there is a valid claim to have his name added unless he can prove that his nomination is based on lies or a misunderstanding. Otherwise, any eBay NPB / scam seller can PM me and ask me to remove their name.

I don't have a horse in this race involving him at all. But I have to treat this just like the Probation List. Someone nominates them with a valid claim why they should be added and they're added. (shrug)

The list is completely discretionary for each and every member to decide who they wish to add to their own personal lists and who they will not add. In the past, I've colored their addition red and posted a link to their response. It's an individual choice if someone wants the name on their list or not.

Well thats all there is.... a group of whiny comic sellers that didn't like the fact i complained and put out a certain seller. when the transaction was said and done i left him a positive feedback.

There is nothing valid in there BS.... you posted the link yourself, it's simple banter going back and fourth. In a "Perfect world" no one would ever have to deal with a complaining costumer or any bad person, but in reality this is the real world and it's 2015.. people are allowed to complain about something not being shipped properly or in a timely manner. i literally just complained to BBB, FTC, and state of florida over a shirt that was sent out VERY late... long story short i was right and was awarded a refund.

in the case of the whiners here on these boards i never actually did have any transaction with any of them. so where do they get off putting my name on here? hopefully a mod sees this and we can get some sort of warning,reprimand or something towards them.

in the case of the whiners here on these boards i never actually did have any transaction with any of them.

so where do they get off putting my name on here?

hopefully a mod sees this and we can get some sort of warning,reprimand or something towards them.

:roflmao:

in the case of the whiners here on these boards i never actually did have any transaction with any of them.

hopefully a mod sees this and we can get some sort of warning,reprimand or something towards them.

You don't have to worry about that, i don't do auctions..... most of you selling CGC books try getting friends or make up phony usernames to jack up your mess in the first place. i don't have time for that nonsense.

Then go ahead and give us your ebay id. You got nothing to lose.

CPALK719 have fun with it bro.... there is not one negative feedback on my username. whether all 3 of you whom asked my handle block me or not it doesn't effect me. i take it you all do this for a living? thats why all of you are alarmed about potential bad feedback or being asked for a refund. well tough cookies... don't do business with me then.

So you want a warning or reprimand from the mods to the person that posted your eBay name?

m1703.gif

Something is "up" with this eBayer. Buying and only paying for some things, never responding to messages, sometimes responding to NPB cases opened, and now not shipping out things he/she sold:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=packers1181&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2776

Unless you like your items being bought and put in limbo, add packers1181 to your lists.

packers1181 BINed a book on 04/03/2015.

No payment, no communication, I opened NPB case on 04/15/2015.

:whee:

Add me to the club

Bought 4/9, had to open UPI on 4/15. Ignored polite nudge on the 13th.

Funny thing is, he bought a few books from me a while back and there were no problems.

Should have known better, like 01dude, because of his poor taste in football teams though I'm a Vikes fan.

Well add me to the list also! packers1181 was the sole bidder on my ebay comic art auction that closed a on 14 April 2015. Several days after the initial bid they bid on it two more times to increase their minimum bid. Resent the invoice each of the last 3 days and tried communicating to the buyer with no luck. Checked their feedback and found a bunch of negative feedback for not shipping items that he sold in the past few weeks. Also in the positive feedback section there was negative feedback for nonpayment from various sellers recently. 398 transactions in the past month and a slew of complaints the past couple months. Guess I'll be calling ebay also to file a complaint. Appears like something fraudulent has started happening with this account. Looks like this person will be going on my blocked list also!

**UPDATE** Conacted ebay to warn them there may be fraudulent activity taking place. I've noticed the person bidding up items they haven't won... so buyers are paying more than they would have because of this person. The ebay rep is going to speak to their supversor about closing the account immediately.

Edited by kingjeffo

You don't have to worry about that, i don't do auctions..... most of you selling CGC books try getting friends or make up phony usernames to jack up your mess in the first place. i don't have time for that nonsense.

Then go ahead and give us your ebay id. You got nothing to lose.

CPALK719 have fun with it bro.... there is not one negative feedback on my username. whether all 3 of you whom asked my handle block me or not it doesn't effect me. i take it you all do this for a living? thats why all of you are alarmed about potential bad feedback or being asked for a refund. well tough cookies... don't do business with me then.

So you want a warning or reprimand from the mods to the person that posted your eBay name?

m1703.gif

iconvamosmods.gif

-slym ( :jokealert: )

(tsk)

Well thats all there is.... a group of whiny comic sellers that didn't like the fact i complained and put out a certain seller. when the transaction was said and done i left him a positive feedback.

There is nothing valid in there BS.... you posted the link yourself, it's simple banter going back and fourth. In a "Perfect world" no one would ever have to deal with a complaining costumer or any bad person, but in reality this is the real world and it's 2015.. people are allowed to complain about something not being shipped properly or in a timely manner. i literally just complained to BBB, FTC, and state of florida over a shirt that was sent out VERY late... long story short i was right and was awarded a refund.

in the case of the whiners here on these boards i never actually did have any transaction with any of them. so where do they get off putting my name on here? hopefully a mod sees this and we can get some sort of warning,reprimand or something towards them.

I'm just curious..I doubt if I will ever list anything on eBay that you would care about...do you not see how crazy it is to post this about your self? I won't even address the WHY of complaining to the state of florida over a late t-shirt? My god man...what would you have done if it had been lost in the mail?

There's a guy that goes to my coffeeshop-he doesn't yell like this kid but he's always arguing with his computer-always. Like WHY ARE YOU LOADING THAT PAGE? I DIDN"T TELL YOU TO LOAD THAT PAGE! OH COME ON!

This goes on the entire time he is there, every time.

He must have either the worst luck with computers or is completely incompetent.

You guys might want to avoid buying any books from this seller.

tdublogan

Bought a book from him and it was shipped in just a plain yellow mailer envelope with one piece of bubble wrap inside and that's it! He didn't even have the decency to write "DO NOT BEND" or anything on the envelope. You can imagine how bent and crumpled up the book arrived. When I brought the issue up to him, he claims he bubble wrapped the book and is blaming USPS for the damage. WTF is one sheet of bubble wrap going to do!? Needless to say, this looks like it will have to escalate to Ebay for resolution.

Interesting! I just sold a set to this dude about a week ago and it was delivered, but he hasn't left me positive feedback yet.

I went all out in packaging it to avoid damage. Hopefully he sees how I did it and maybe will rub off on him, but I doubt it....

Same issue with me. packers1181 bought a book and no payment or response. Opened a case with Ebay. Pain in the butt.