• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Chris Mooneyham is the Neal Adams/John Byrne of our time.

I agree.

Between Robbi Rodriguez, Chris Mooneyham, Brian Shelfreeze and Fiona Staples we have lots of superb art to come.

So many great young artists.

:cloud9:

Edited by revivedrevival

Yep. Still here, still reading the series, and still happy I decided to pick it up when it came out. In a world where hot last about 3 weeks, I think the series has been good for Frank. I see his stuff everywhere now. (thumbs u

Yep. Still here, still reading the series, and still happy I decided to pick it up when it came out. In a world where hot last about 3 weeks, I think the series has been good for Frank. I see his stuff everywhere now. (thumbs u

I hope you said that in the honest trailer guy voice. :headbang:

Edited by natevegas

I hope you said that in the honest trailer guy voice. :headbang:

How else can you say it ? lol