• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

List of GA dealers online...
14 14

531 posts in this topic

How much will 10% off on the Action 15 cover art save me ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

About $200,000 (thumbs u

We have revamped our web-site. It is now much easier to search!

Please check it out if you get a chance...

www.bedrockcity.com

And if you see something you like send me a pm and I will knock 10% off the price!

Very nice improvement, Richard. The grade range selectors is a nice touch.

Just got my order from www.bedrockcity.com and am very happy.... the raws are all right on the money and the slab is nicer than the grade. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I thought that was it, but the "I" on the end confused me. Here's the website, but it hasn't been updated since 2003...someone told me Roter got in trouble over something...don't know if that is true and i don't want to spread a rumor if it isn't...maybe they were just referring to the BS way he treated collectors when they wanted to buy from him. There's a whole thread on him and he doesn't sound like Mr. Nice Guy... I bought a couple books from him in the early 90s. Graded very well...and they were priced right...guess things changed...

http://www.pcei.com/index.asp

His site looks like it is gone altogether now. I bought a few comics from him in the early 2000s. I thought the grading was mostly on target, but one of books ended up coming back restored when I had it slabbed :censored:.

Hell just froze over, Richie Munchin is bringing and will be selling 'slabbed' books at SDCC....

It's already frozen. He apparently changed his views a while back and brought slabbed books to the Philly con a few weeks ago.

Edited by Sqeggs

Hell just froze over, Richie Munchin is bringing and will be selling 'slabbed' books at SDCC....

It's already frozen. He apparently changed his views a while back and brought slabbed books to the Philly con a few weeks ago.

He had slabs before that, 3 of them at C2E2. He'll talk your ear off about his reasons for finally geting high dollar books graded.

He had slabs before that, 3 of them at C2E2. He'll talk your ear off about his reasons for finally geting high dollar books graded.

And about most other subjects, as well. :D

And about most other subjects, as well. :D

It only took 15 years. Welcome to the dark side Richie :devil:

He told me last year that he will sell slabs when he gets them, but he wasn't going to slab any himself. Are we sure he is sending the books in, or just reselling slabbed books he's bought?

He's sending them in (to the 'other' company) - at SDCC, they were showing me books that had come in raw and were now slabbed.

Figures it would be the other company... lol after all the nasty things he's said about CGC...

I had that thought as well. Almost as if the arrival of the new company gave him a chance to rethink his position without having to eat too much crow.