• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

iZombie TV Show Trailer!

153 posts in this topic

Is there any talk of reviving the comic book series? I tried to get my friends to read it at the time but no one seemed interested...I would just get blank stares when I started to describe it. I wish they could include Scott and Gramps in the show...but they probably don't have the budget for that.

Looking forward to seeing the cast at WonderCon this weekend.

Wow. Are you getting any books signed by them?

I doubt it. You have to win a ticket drawing to get into the signing. I think if I wait in line for the ticket drawing at 9:30am, I'll have trouble getting into the 10am Superman: The Richard Donner Years Celebrity Super Reunion panel, which sounds really fun.

I doubt it. You have to win a ticket drawing to get into the signing. I think if I wait in line for the ticket drawing at 9:30am, I'll have trouble getting into the 10am Superman: The Richard Donner Years Celebrity Super Reunion panel, which sounds really fun.

hm thats a shame, you cant simply just pay for their sigs?

hm thats a shame, you cant simply just pay for their sigs?

It's different than a Wizard World setting. Works more like SDCC - very 'now' celebrities or super 'hot' celebrities - too many people want to see them, so access is limited to a very specific signing, one item only, or they'd be there all week.

So with an actual TV show that is being aired and not just talked about, 2 things surprise me

1. The comic itself is D.O.A. and they haven't started writing any new issues.

2. The comics that are out there are not really 'hot'....

So with an actual TV show that is being aired and not just talked about, 2 things surprise me

Totally agree. very weird. It actually sold alot better when it was first optioned

Cant really figure this one out

The show is actually doing well with Great reviews

Totally agree. very weird. It actually sold alot better when it was first optioned

Cant really figure this one out

The show is actually doing well with Great reviews

hm

It's a TV show on the CW, aimed squarely at preteen/teens like my 13-year old daughter (who really liked the trailer) - from a speculation perspective, I'd be very wary about betting on this book because nobody from that demographic is going to care one whit about the comic book :shrug:

Both me & my daughter are totally enjoying this show :thumbsup:

The problem with the comic book is that it has no relation to the TV show except a similarity in name...actually, the comic is I,Zombie (with a comma).

The characters on TV are different even in name and profession from those in the comic book. And the episodes don't follow the comic story line.

They would need to add a mummy, a were-terrier and a ghost into the cast to even share a common foundation.

I actually like the TV show, but it's got nothing to do with the comic.

-T

The problem with the comic book is that it has no relation to the TV show except a similarity in name...actually, the comic is I,Zombie (with a comma).

The characters on TV are different even in name and profession from those in the comic book. And the episodes don't follow the comic story line.

They would need to add a mummy, a were-terrier and a ghost into the cast to even share a common foundation.

-T

so it's similar to the upcoming Preacher tv show.

-T

so it's similar to the upcoming Preacher tv show.

:roflmao:^^

-T

So Walking Dead would be even more successful if they'd slavishly stuck to the storylines from the comics and never introduced any new characters? hm

The TV show perfectly matches the tone of the comic book - it feels like iZombie translated to the small screen which, imho, is what makes it a good show.